Reviews for Forsaken
HeswamtoFrance chapter 3 . 12/13/2007
great story must know what is in the bushes please write more.

george
DolphinChick22 chapter 3 . 12/4/2007
AH! You can't just leave it at that! Nice story, I've never read a story *quite* like this one. It's caught my interest most definetly!
Woodland's Cloud chapter 3 . 11/15/2007
this story is really good! please update it. I really want to know what happens next...
Alexi chapter 3 . 11/12/2007
aw, i hope you update soon :)
Not.Right.Now.Please chapter 3 . 11/9/2007
i really, really, really like your story! is there any chance of you updating/continuing with the story?
Variety-3 chapter 3 . 10/20/2007
This is amazing. I am riveted. I can't wait to hear more.
T. Whirlpool chapter 3 . 10/15/2007
Cliffie! AH! I need to know what happens next. Update! It's too good to let go of.
tragicLove chapter 3 . 10/3/2007
Oh boy, you gotta write more! This is a very good story so far
Emmohdee chapter 3 . 9/26/2007
Oh man, that was so suspenseful! Please update soon!
760 chapter 3 . 9/14/2007
No! a cliffie! please update soon!

The REAL Alice Cullen _
titania86 chapter 3 . 9/6/2007
Great story!I loved the raw emotions of the characters. It brought tears to my eyes. Please continue. I can't wait to see what happens!
monique89 chapter 3 . 8/27/2007
this is really good, sad but.

I hope you update it soon, i really want to know what happens next.
bellaswan456 chapter 3 . 8/23/2007
awesome job! its rlly sad tho
iwant2bBella chapter 3 . 7/12/2007
DUDE! start writing the next chapter and post it now! this was so good! i NEED to know what happens to bella and what the hell made edward say "Crap!" . Please start writing! i love all of your writing and i am curently on Bella's War. i loved Bella's Cross and Bell'a Crown. but i need more of that storm spunk!
amoredward chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Why are you so evil! Gosh, that ending is killer!

Let me say that you are an amazing writer. You actually had me crying in that first chapter. It was so emotional. I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

But now that I've *hopefully* flattered you, I can tell you how evil that ending for this chapter was! I mean, come on! Who would do that! I still love you and all, but SERIOUSLY!

*deep, frustrated breath* I don't know what I'm going to do until your next update! So, all I can do is hope that more is coming SOON! Until my next review!

Amoredward

P.S. I also love your beta work on Edward's Date Night Extravaganza. That's amazing! You just rock!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »