Reviews for Forsaken
Lexi chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
This is so sad, but really amazing. I hope you update soon!
TurningFromTrueBeauty chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Hi again :) :)! I told you I would read this. Your writing is excellent. The only bad thing about this story is I have to wait for your updates. So, I hope you updates as soon as you can!
jasper4ever chapter 3 . 7/2/2007

You can't just stop like that!

Is it the wolves? Is that why Alice didn't see them?

Please update soon!

scarredvines chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
This was an incredible story-I love it very much and I can't wait for a new update. I wonder when Bella will wake up...~Silver
blackjack17 chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
ah! a cliff hanger! I love the story keep going, your an incredible writer.
Llama Mama23 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Please UPDATE!it's KILLING me to know what happens!(that's a good thing!only the awesome stories KILL me!)
be my escape1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
THis was brilliant! I can't wait to see who is approaching and why Bella isn't reacting to the vemon. Hurry up ! I love it!
Llama Mama23 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
werewolves?another vampire?carlisle?oh, the suspence is KILLING me!
Skipper Pompeii chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
OH CRAP! Who is there! This is so exciting. You write with such great passion. You should feel a great since of pride for all you have accomplished.

NotMixedEqually chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
That was amazing! The emotions were very real. I loved it. I could picture Bella perfectly.
californiaaaa chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Good story! That's sad what's happening to Bella. Update soon! I need to know who's in the forest (I do have an inkling as to who it is though).
Artemis Hunt chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
Awesome chapter! I love your descriptions and Edward's personality is right on the mark!
leiahlaloa chapter 3 . 6/12/2007

Excuse my outburst... you're killing me with this story. Continue...
Jayde3 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Argh, I wanna know what happens next! Update soon!
Mrs-Edward-Cullen chapter 3 . 6/10/2007
wow i hadn't even noticed you'd posted a new story and..WOW..i love it! very original! update soon please!
121 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »