Reviews for Forsaken
amoredward chapter 3 . 7/9/2007
Why are you so evil! Gosh, that ending is killer!

Let me say that you are an amazing writer. You actually had me crying in that first chapter. It was so emotional. I'm tearing up just thinking about it.

But now that I've *hopefully* flattered you, I can tell you how evil that ending for this chapter was! I mean, come on! Who would do that! I still love you and all, but SERIOUSLY!

*deep, frustrated breath* I don't know what I'm going to do until your next update! So, all I can do is hope that more is coming SOON! Until my next review!

~Amoredward~

P.S. I also love your beta work on Edward's Date Night Extravaganza. That's amazing! You just rock!
Lexi chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
This is so sad, but really amazing. I hope you update soon!
TurningFromTrueBeauty chapter 3 . 7/7/2007
Hi again :) :)! I told you I would read this. Your writing is excellent. The only bad thing about this story is I have to wait for your updates. So, I hope you updates as soon as you can!
jasper4ever chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Ep!

You can't just stop like that!

Is it the wolves? Is that why Alice didn't see them?

Hmm...

Please update soon!

dragon-girl
scarredvines chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
This was an incredible story-I love it very much and I can't wait for a new update. I wonder when Bella will wake up...~Silver
blackjack17 chapter 3 . 6/24/2007
ah! a cliff hanger! I love the story keep going, your an incredible writer.
Llama Mama23 chapter 2 . 6/22/2007
Please UPDATE!it's KILLING me to know what happens!(that's a good thing!only the awesome stories KILL me!)
be my escape1 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
THis was brilliant! I can't wait to see who is approaching and why Bella isn't reacting to the vemon. Hurry up ! I love it!
Llama Mama23 chapter 3 . 6/21/2007
werewolves?another vampire?carlisle?oh, the suspence is KILLING me!
Skipper Pompeii chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
OH CRAP! Who is there! This is so exciting. You write with such great passion. You should feel a great since of pride for all you have accomplished.

~Cocoa
NotMixedEqually chapter 3 . 6/17/2007
That was amazing! The emotions were very real. I loved it. I could picture Bella perfectly.
californiaaaa chapter 3 . 6/15/2007
Good story! That's sad what's happening to Bella. Update soon! I need to know who's in the forest (I do have an inkling as to who it is though).
Artemis Hunt chapter 3 . 6/13/2007
Awesome chapter! I love your descriptions and Edward's personality is right on the mark!
leiahlaloa chapter 3 . 6/12/2007
AH

*ehem*

Excuse my outburst... you're killing me with this story. Continue...
Jayde3 chapter 3 . 6/11/2007
Argh, I wanna know what happens next! Update soon!
122 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »