Reviews for Lost Heaven, Part Two: Understanding
Hell Overlord Suru chapter 10 . 1/8/2008
. . . woah, i can't believe they did it. wat i wanna know is wat would riku and axel feel about it. *perverted thoughts here*
x-Jaela-x chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
Omg! i am addicted to your stories! This one was so good that i'm staying up at 3:15 in the morning to read it! My favorite Chapeter was: Friends and Lovers! I cant wait to find out what happens next! i give all your stories a 5/5!
FlurryDivider chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
OMG! i love all the pairings in this story! i cant wait for the next chapter and you have me as hooked as i was months ago! keep it goin!
kei-v3 chapter 10 . 1/2/2008
hey. is this my first time review this story or not?

yeh, well, whatever. anyway. no, i didn't hate this roxassora thing. i'm a supporter of rikusora and akuroku, very, but this relations you made... simply right. i actually felt my heart beating in excitement. you know, they're just... felt right. ha.

anyway, i don't know what you'll do with riku, and i love angst so much, but... erm, will you make this happy or sad ending? or not both?
lostlovedeath chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
Hello.

I actually had mixed feelings about the last chapter.

I caught up on both the new ones just in time for the New year tomorrow! Then I'm all set to print at school. I loved the Riku chapter. To tell the truth I think it's nice that you're kepping up with it and all, it makes things easier to understand. Next the Sora Roxas chapter. Well I liked it and disliked it. Written well as always and the reason it had dislike towards it is because of the strong emotions it brings up. You did an excellent job at pulling the heart strings in it. I really like how Sora's decisions and thoughts at the end are true. Well for me anyways. I've been noticing lately that I've been more and more bitter, or rather discovering what had always been there and understanging it like that. It's true when someone hurts me, I want to hurt them but my own nature doesn't allow that. Guilt trip sometimes but outward hurt on purpose is a no. In all I think you did a very skilled job at catching human emotions.

Bravo!

I await your next chapter with baited breath!

Missy
Black Juju chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
I believe that this chapter really made Maho a big character for me. I recognized her a enjoyed her pressence in the story but this is really the first time I saw her as her own person. Even though her emotional release was caused by Sora and Roxas, it still gave her dimension. That was an important event to take place before the two ran away.

More Sora and Roxas this chapter huh? I really am accpeting this because of the circumstances that they are in. You explain why the attraction is happening and I don't feel as if tehy are really betraying Riku and Axel. I wan't them to be able to return to their original lovers and not have to choose between. It would be sad and too hard to handle for them ecpecialy after what happened in their previous lives. I feel that I'm dwelling too much on this subject but it is a strong point currently for me. It has more reprocussions then most of the problems you dump on the boys. I want to know if Sora is going to tell Riku about this... developement. I not sure how that thought would go through. The deep apologie made at the end may help. You may not have planned for this so early but I think that it may have been a good place for this chapter to come in. It does flow well concidering the pressure throughout the story lately. Either way, I guess I will have to wait.

Though you won't do it, I really want some insight on Roxas's feelings right now. He is so confusing. He's still in riddles and it's tearing them both apart. THough I have to agree with Roxas about how well Sora listens to him. Tough for them both.

Riku and Axel's conflicts seem to be more intricate then Sora and Roxas's and I think it should be equal. When they run, something should change because so much more action is happening with Riku. I am really excited for the next Riku chapter for that reason. I always seem to be rooting for him. Tsk tsk, I think that I'm playing favourites.

Cool, your quote/lyric for this chapter was from the Dave Matthews Band. Not usually my style but a guilty pleasure of mine. :D Also, this doesn't even have to do with the story but you used one of my favourite not real words. "GIANORMOUS" It's right up their with "anywho" and "huzzah" (did you know the qord huzzah has it's own wikipedia article? 0.o)

Anywho (hehehe) happy holidays and have a good new years. Hope you computer shapes up! Cya
kuriqa chapter 10 . 12/31/2007
ok, i have to tell you this before i read... i thought of it the other day... you made a really big mistake... there is no 29th of feb in their senior year... they'd have to be sophmores in order to get the letter on thier actual birthday, but they are seniors... so... yeah... oops... lol... WOOTS FOR THE USED! omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg! *dies* *diessomemore* ...i... i...i... *babbleson* *is speechless* omg... I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER! dude! lolz... so... i've been getting back into the naruto!obsession... it's all your fault too... been staying up til, like, 7 in the morning cuz i just can't sleep... and tons of other things... i love how a small part of sora found satisfaction in hurting roxas like that... i know that feeling well... hurting jay, but feeling bad for it later... oh gods i miss talking to you... ugh... BLARGH! okies, i love you and hope to hear form you sometime, you should call me, you can call anytime... seriously... my sleep patterns have been so erratic that i could be asleep at anytime in the day... so you might as well call me when you want... and i love talking to you...

huggles

k
pichu10176 chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
no! sora and roxas... r gettin' it on...im so perverted... im really curious about roxas' past since he was in Kurai before he came to Akari i believe... update soon plz.
gamergurl44 chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
hurray another chapter to such a beautiful story, its like you gave me a chapter for my B-day. Well I have to say this is the best present I can get 'well next to a 360 yeah' but in other words OMG why most they suffer so. I don't know if I can take it any longer. Being on the verge of tears every time I read a chapter is not good on my eyes. But I love that about your writing it really pulls you in. Oh goddess of righting plz grant your loyal fans with more outstanding chapters. Your stories even turned one of my friends who didn't like kingdom hearts pairing to a huge fan when I made her read it, and thats something.

Peace&Love
Kev the She-Wolf chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
w

me like...

Good job! This chapter was good. xD
Heart Br0ken chapter 10 . 12/30/2007
Aw, I feel so bad for Sora! And Roxas sure knows what he's doing..to be able to do that. In any part of the two stories...was there anything on Sora going to kill himself? \ Please keep updating, can't wait to see what happens between everyone! Peace out 'till next time!
Hell Overlord Suru chapter 9 . 12/20/2007
i think i am officially obsessed with this story. i lovee it. cant wait to read more
UchihaNightFlower chapter 9 . 12/19/2007
heyhey! i luv you! i'm glad you're up on youre two feet again, hope your life dunt go downhill anymore loved the chapter
Lady Karai chapter 9 . 12/16/2007
Hello, m'darling! I finally managed to crawl out from the pile of FF7 fics I'm drowning in and read your chapter. The update gap has kind of disconnected me from the story, so I'll have to get back into that. I did like it, though. Riku's Mom sounds nice, poor thing. And I really don't like this prince stuff, good for the country or no. Gives me the chills. Looking forward to the next chapter. (Hopefully I'll finally be done judging by then.)

- Karai
SavageDestiny chapter 9 . 12/13/2007
Glad to see you're back This story has been on my alert list since basically the first chapter, and after around two months, imagine how surprised I was to get an e-mail saying you updated.

I wasn't disappointed, this chapter was worth the wait.
122 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »