Reviews for Eragon's Dilemma
Shada chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
EPIC. WIN. and yus... eragon IS a nerd
Murtagh fangirl chapter 2 . 6/24/2009
“The things that I say, Eragon, are way out of your league. You’re not ready for that yet.”

“Have you ever been in this situation before?”

“Where I messed up talking to a girl?” Murtagh said. “Never.”

ha ha ha so funny Murtagh is so cool
Violet86 chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
I liked it and it was interesting.

~Violet
StuffRocksInnit chapter 2 . 4/22/2008
The second chapter was cool, but the first chapter rocked!

so funny i actually laughed out loud!

i know it was quite an obvious joke but i do think that simple is the best and it worked well. it was made even more funny by me understanding the play on the movie (which was in truth, quite rubbish, and that line makes me want to run around and scream and pull out my hair every time i hear it, so anyways...)thanks for writing this it was cool i love murtagh by the way he is my fave character!
ANon chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I love this! It's so funny. :D
tania chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
very good story continue like that iwant more!good luck
Emijier chapter 2 . 9/11/2007
Haha, it's funny. I like it xD
Ingu chapter 2 . 7/21/2007
Aw... that was sweet! lol. But it would really be great if Murtagh would... give an example? to Eragon? He sounds so mysterious when he says: 'the things I'd say are too advanced for you.' lol. great story! _
The Sun Also Rises chapter 1 . 7/19/2007
I loved that chapter! Hilarious! I enjoyed the fact that you really showed some "Guy talk" between taggy and eragon. Great work!
HaloFin17 chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
Ah, so maybe - just maybe - there is some faint hope left for helpless little Eragon. I can't say "Poor Eragon" cuz that phrase is reserved for Garrett's characters ;)

I love how Murtagh is just at his wits end because Eragon has messed things up so badly! It's like he doesn't even know what to do cuz he's never been in such a bleak situation. And everything he might tell Eragon is simply "too advanced."

Oh, dear, this made me chuckl :) Great job, once again - I loved it, it was simply too cute!

Happy Writing, my long-lost twin, and I'll ttyl!

Halo

P.S. Thanks for mentioning "Weakness" on your profile! I just noticed it today, and it was like, "Oh, that's so sweet of her!" So many thanks, hon, luv ya!
jimmy-barnes-13 chapter 2 . 7/18/2007
That was sweet, loved the overlap with the movie :)
PanthersFan14 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
Very cute!
Tiger Priestess chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
You just made my day, which wasn't good for me. So thanks for making it better. Haha, Murtagh never had those problems, eh? I highly doubt that. How many girls has he had?

Murtagh- You will never know.

*holding small book* It only says you had two. *Murtagh reaches for it* I think I just found out. I loved hearing the Wise Murtagh's advice.
Spottedstar106 chapter 2 . 7/17/2007
YEAH!You made chapter two!That was great and funny!I use to be Dragongirl, but I changed my name!

Spottedstar, leader of windclan
Lal Mirch chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
LOl!I love it ! This Eragon is completely different from the "I'm so wise" one in the book but at the same time i can see that Eragon stumbling that line to Arya xD