Reviews for La Maison
St-Jimmy1669 chapter 8 . 10/10/2007
Haha love it! This is my favourite chapter so far - very well-written and everyone is in character too - very nice. Love the 'look of death' line, too.

Looking forward to the next chapter...
HwGenius chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
This is hillarious! I love the ending. It's awesome with how you incorporated Wilson and Cuddy in this fic. I love it. Keep it up and update soon!
Elaine R chapter 1 . 8/23/2007
Please stop now.

A female character who's wittier, more sarcastic, and smarter than House? House falls in love with her. Gee, how original. It's called a Mary Sue, and if you don't know what that is, please do yourself a big giant favor and look it up.

Original character are rarely original and never done well, especailly when they're the focus of the story instead of the characters we ACTUALLY want to read about.

Here's a tip: you're not a bad writer at all, but stop trying to put yourself into the story and write about the established characters.
LiptonTea chapter 8 . 8/23/2007
I love what your doing! It's excellent! I love for this to continue! Keep up the work! :)
St-Jimmy1669 chapter 7 . 8/4/2007
I'm intrigued... would like to see more on the Wilson/depression dynamic and how House deals with it, but I'm guessing that's another story :P. I'm liking the Allen/House thing - seems very in-character. Nicely written.

By the way, I just want to say I think that flaming-watchamacallit's comment is totally out of order. You're doing a good job with this!
3858 chapter 6 . 7/5/2007
Alicia Allen is a mary sue. Why wouldn't she call him Dr House instead of Mr. House does not miss things like engagement rings. Secretary is an old-fashioned term that is no longer very popular. She should be an assistant or administrative assistant. In the medical world, admin asst would be best to make sure it is understood she isn't a doctor herself.
St-Jimmy1669 chapter 4 . 6/25/2007
Ooh! The plot thickens!

I really like this - it's one of those rare stories involving romance (UST...?) where House isn't incredibly OOC. Well done - I'm looking forward to reading more
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 3 . 6/14/2007
"...hobbled cane-less" sounds so funny. Hobble is a funny word. Hobble, hobble. Hehe. House sounds like my brother when he's talking to Wilson about being womanly. My brother says I'll make a great maid one day. Thanks bro, it's not like i have any hopes for a career or anything right?
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
I couldn't help but laugh at your author's note. "I have a better disease for later." Gee, thanks. House was so funny. And you had him perfectly in character. "I just wanted to know if I should be jealous." and "Your breasts look amazing in this light." were so totally House. On to the next chapter.
Knightgirl4Jack chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I kinda think that House would know French just because he's a super genius. But that was really cute. I love it when House says he wants to have sex. "Wilson was taken aback." Hehe. That was funny. :)
St-Jimmy1669 chapter 2 . 6/10/2007
Doing well - character development is good, and you've got HOuse down to a T!

Ooh! Just had a thought! Could Allen be based on that doctor he interviewed for Cameron's post after she said she was quitting, first season?

Hm. But me likey the character.
St-Jimmy1669 chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
Good writing so far - you've done well with maintaining which character is speaking throughout the dialogue, and caught the characters' personalities, too. The only thing I would suggest is that you could put more description in, rather than leaving the majority of the audience's mental images down to the dialogue sections (If that makes any sense WHATsoever...)

But otherwise, I'm looking forward to the next installment!
Hawk-Hotlips chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I'm not sure abpot this, I'll wait and see what happens.