Reviews for One Day For Love
annapfan chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
great job!
Cinnamint Kitty chapter 5 . 1/1/2008
I loved reading this story. I'll have to read some of your other stories.
frenchhornfreak chapter 5 . 7/3/2007
Aww! That was beautiful! I absolutely loved it!
KPtheMoviesaholic chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
WE young fics are so cute! Love your story...

Great first fic!

From a WE shipper
Lexie-H chapter 5 . 6/4/2007
my dear, you just breached copywrite. that isn't good. you should most certainly disclaim it, or you might get into trouble! not to mention that perhaps you should post a spoiler warning for anyone who hasn't seen the third movie u kinda spoiled the ending...

and now that i will say that it tied in very nicely, and you've done a good job! just be careful with using what is essentially someone elses material and it will be perfect!
Lexie-H chapter 4 . 6/4/2007
that was so - melodramatic. "will i ever see you again"? psh... of course they will. it was mildly OTT but all in good fun and very cute! nicely written too. have you been reading mills and boon by any chance? P
Lexie-H chapter 3 . 6/4/2007
well you've certainly managed to make it very profound, considering they ARE only fourteen... nevertheless, very cute! xx
SD chapter 5 . 6/3/2007
This is very sweet. Much more believable than some of the other Will/Elizabeth backstories I've read. *applause*
a muggle named Caity chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
Really cute! I really like how you came up with the "prequel" to CotBP. That scene at the end of AWE was sad, but at least (with what that end of credits scene showed) they'll be together again ten years from then.

Great story!
GuardianOfthebrokenhearted chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
nice!
FlippinAmazing chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
Bravo! Excellent POTC story, you really should write more of them, I'd read them.
quilhan chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
love it! these young WE stories are the best!
FlippinAmazing chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
I loved this chapter! Best one yet!
LivelyStevens chapter 3 . 6/1/2007
Wow! Loved it. So much love and feeling through your words. Thank you for taking the time and posting this.
Cinnamon Spice A.K.A. Kirby chapter 5 . 6/1/2007
Aww. That was really cute. I liked it a lot. *sighs* If only Will didn't have to be captain, then Elizabeth would be happier...I think so anyways.

-Kirby