Reviews for Naruto: Kazama Ascendant
NPCrusader chapter 15 . 11/3
It truly is a shame that a gem of a story such as this one hasn't been updated for so long and is in all likelihood abandoned.
kanjichibi chapter 5 . 10/20
Good chapter
kanjichibi chapter 3 . 10/20
Nice chapter.
kanjichibi chapter 2 . 10/20
Great chapter.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 7 . 4/19
Eh, the name doesn't bother me. I mean, if the storyline's more aligned with the original plotline or it's a story set in the original universe, then it irks me when the author uses Kazama Arashi instead of Namikaze Minato. That just seems like laziness to me. But in this kind of story, where it's more significantly an AU, it doesn't bother me as much. Excellent chapter!
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 6 . 4/19
Well done! I won't say that Ino didn't deserve it for being mean, but it does serve her right. Excellent chahpter!
leafpool5 chapter 15 . 7/13/2014
awesome please update soon
Mistress Saturn1 chapter 15 . 6/22/2014
Awesome story, I can't wait to see how this is all explained to everyone. I really hope that this hasn't been abandoned?
panther73110 chapter 5 . 3/9/2014
Were you going to finish this story
Silver Dragon Master chapter 15 . 3/4/2014
you should update
The Elemental King of Hell chapter 15 . 10/18/2013
Are you going to continuse this story? Because I would like to see it continused
Lady Nyshah chapter 15 . 9/27/2013
More please!
Publicola chapter 15 . 9/13/2013
Loved the casual semi-romantic scenes, loved the fight scenes, loved the chapter as a whole. It's been about two years since the last update, so I'm a bit worried this has been discontinued, because it needs to continue. It's certainly one of the best fics I've encountered in a very long time! Thanks for sharing it.
Publicola chapter 14 . 9/13/2013
A few things. I haven't written any reviews so far primarily because nothing has caught my attention as being egregiously worthy of critique. This is one of the most solidly written and plotted stories I've come across while reading fan fiction. It will certainly be added on to my list of 'favorites' and 'follows' (just as soon as I finish that next chapter), and I hope you will continue it in the near future.

Now, the reason I'm reviewing this chapter instead of the next one... well, for one, I wanted to say that I thought the interaction between Temari and Naruto was hilarious, not to mention impressively in character for the pair of them. But what I liked most about this chapter was, of all things, the throw-away reference to the Daimyo's sister using her cat to gather intelligence within the Hokage's office. Brilliant. Simply... brilliant.
Death Eternal chapter 15 . 7/22/2013