Reviews for His World's End: Stumbled
MaddAlice chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Loved this!
HoistTheColours chapter 1 . 9/14/2008
This is extremely good. I really enjoyed this too no end. YOU managed to capture a side of Jack Sparrow that, most times, can be really hard to write. Not many authors can capture the emotional side of Jack...not without doing it justice to the movie...like you did.

You explained all of Jack's personal feelings so well. & I love how Jack didn't really break down in the end, how, even after he got somewhat emotional, he still wasn't ready to forgive her...not yet anyways.

Again, wonderful job. A follow-up would be lovely.

Sincerely,

HoistTheColours
Sophies-Welt chapter 1 . 8/20/2008
Wow, amazing emotional! Really love it!
Willofthewisp chapter 1 . 4/1/2008
Beautiful, just beautiful. I'm so impressed. Your dialogue, the originality of the scene, the subtle yet spot-on expression of Jack's thoughts...this was a joy to read.
gillyfizz chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Hey Gater! I clicked Camy's link in the JT Thread and now I find out you write POTC fic. Yay! You have the characters written perfectly! Can't wait to read the rest and of course the SGA ones too! :)

-Spec
BrethlessM chapter 1 . 1/2/2008
Wow... that was fabulous! It deserves a sequel!
JustAnotherAuthorDurping chapter 1 . 9/21/2007
Ah, amazing darlin'. I love Jack's little mental arguments, very Jack-like. Definate fave. :3
Arraya chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
beautiful...
Stella chapter 1 . 8/13/2007
MAN, that was good! You have really captured the Spirit Of Jack Sparrow! You shuold write a sequal, cuz this was awsome! Love, Stella
andrew chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
I refuse to like sparrabeth.. It was well written though
CaptainTish chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
Oh, that was really good! They should have had a scene like that in the movie. Ever since DMC, I've been waiting to see the big reunion/confrontation between Jack and Liz. But they never really had it out in the movie. Oh well. Your story was great!
UnderTheJollyRoger chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Shoot. This should be in the movie. Please write more, these scenes are amazing!
ra2ch3el4 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I love these little Pirates stories you've been doing. I'm usually not a big fan of Jack Elizabeth stories, but this one just seems so realistic and... right. I absolutely love it, and your writing style. Keep up the good work!
marlamulder chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Another great job on this story as well! I hope you continue to write these fill-in-the-blank type stories for AWE. Of course, an original story would be just as wonderful as well. Nice job!
RoleModel2 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
Great story.!

Sparrabeth-Never Shall We Die!