Reviews for The Goalie Coach
ChaosOfAButterfly chapter 9 . 8/17/2013
OMG IT'S A RIZZO ROMANTIC STORY!

...sorry. You have no idea how long I spent looking for one.

Anyways, I really like Terri so far, as well as the whole story in general. Hope to see a little more O.C. and Mac later (one they're friends) and Terri's reaction to Tim Harrier (who I feel would totally date Terri while he's there, therefore cementing all of Rizzo's friends hate in him).

Also, is there a story to why Terri hates flying? Cause it seems like there is.

Love this story! Please update soon!
Hopefully13 chapter 9 . 8/20/2012
Oh my gosh! Yay!

I am so glad you updated! You did it just in time too, because yesterday was my birthday:)

Really good chapter! I can't wait for more and I'm glad that you're finding your muse again. :)

I also like how you used "all that jazz" at the end, because my friend said that one time and now we call eachother jazz... lol, I know, totally off topic, but I just wanted to get that out there haha!

Loved the chapter and can't wait for the next one:)

H13
moxicity chapter 9 . 8/19/2012
So glad to see an updated Miracle fic. :) I just finished reading the whole story and I like it so far. I like the dynamic that's already there between Terri, Silky and Rizzo, and I'm really interested to see how she's going to be with Jimmy too since she is his coach. From the foosball game though, it seems that they're well on their way to becoming friends too.

I'm looking forward to your next update.
Hopefully13 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I would really love it if you continued this story:) I started reading it a year ago or something like that, but I didn't have an account back then, so I couldnt follow it..

Right now I really need a hockey fix... the finals aren't until Wednesday, and I haven't played hockey since the beginning of April. If you could find a way to get your muse back long enough to finish or to at least make it through the summer, you'd be my hero! :)

I'm also a goalie, and one of the biggest reasons I want you to write more is because I can't play until September. (That and the fact that I love this story!) I recently had a shoulder surgery from an injury I got last year, and the recovery time is a whopping 6 months... not fun. Anything hockey related will make me happy:)

I think your story is well written and has a good story line so far! I think great that you can come back and write a chapter after so long. I know I wouldn't be able to... I love to write, but I can never finish an idea. I'm also really sorry about your dog, we had to do the same thing with my cat in December.

Well, just so you know, I love the story! :)

and would love to read more:)
Hopefully13 chapter 10 . 5/28/2012

Well, just so you know, I love the story! :)

and would love to read more:)
SeaKat01 chapter 10 . 4/24/2012
Not been around for several months properly, I read this a long time ago and was thinking of re-reading. I know what forced writing is like, I'm suffering myself at the moment, I've got most of the ending written, I just can't work out what happens in between!

I hope you leave this up, but I understand if you want to take it down.
Snowluvr410 chapter 10 . 4/15/2012
I'm still a fan! but, forced writing is a bitch so if you can't find the inspiration to write more of this story then I won't force ya lol. but yeah, if you do write more, just know that I will read it!

Peace

Snow
fluffernutter21 chapter 10 . 4/14/2012
Please please please keep going!

I love this story!
RWolfe94 chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
I'm so happy this story is back in business! Good chapter and I can't wait for more action!
Skyler1510 chapter 8 . 6/29/2011
yay! im so excited you started writing this again :]
shariena chapter 6 . 3/31/2009
I just noticed that you updated (yeah full, what three months, late...) so...

well anyway I like it and Id love to see an update :)
Snowluvr410 chapter 6 . 3/4/2009
That last line was kind of corny but I loved it none-the-less! I really like where this story is going, plus this is one of the few stories about Rizzo so browny-points there! I absolutely love Rizzo! Hes such a big sweety! Anyway, I look forward to more! Keep up the great work!
just a reader322 chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
this is really good so far. i love it :) can't wait for you to update :)
Peachy65 chapter 6 . 1/6/2009
I thought this was going to be another Jimmy story. Glad to hear that it's about one of favorites, Rizzo. I like the interaction so far and looking forward to reading more. Keep up the great work.
katydid13 chapter 6 . 1/1/2009
Nice to see more of this! I hope you keep updating. Just so you know Miracle has it's own category now, so you might want to move this over there.