Reviews for Crown of Ebony
mad9172 chapter 26 . 11/11/2016
Good
god of all chapter 26 . 3/6/2015
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
BikerSHAM chapter 26 . 5/30/2013
Love this story ! Continue it quickly, Pls...
prudiisten chapter 26 . 9/2/2011
This is a really good story. Its a shame it hasn't been updated.
Eien Samsara chapter 26 . 5/25/2011
love the story
Shadow Wolf 15846 chapter 26 . 1/8/2011
that was nice really! I loved it! you have to keep writting cause i really want to know wha happens next! Your Fan,

Wolf 15846
rafi chapter 19 . 12/8/2010
where is luke and leia
Conan the Grammarian chapter 1 . 9/11/2010
Hey, guess what? Your story blows, your writing style is awful, you can't use punctuation worth a damn and proper grammar is foreign to you. But the only way to go from here is up! Work at it, write smaller stories and try to do it perfectly and you will get better.
125b chapter 26 . 5/20/2010
interesting story
The Hidden Sith chapter 26 . 11/21/2009
Good story. I read on your profile that you are posting a new story and i just wanted to say that maybe you should finish a couple of your current stories and not let them sit and rot. Any way you are a good writer. Update soon
sh777 chapter 26 . 11/5/2009
A nicely done story so far. Hope you can update soon.
Kingdark chapter 26 . 11/2/2009
It's only a guess by me, but I'm guessing (and its only a guess) that this is a very much rushed version of your story.

I can understand you want to get over certain events quickly. And at that point it is more than acceptable to rush over those events.

They aren't usually that important anyway. However, you have rushed through nearly every chapter so far. Your sentences are really, Really REALLY long.

Question marks are also something you aren't aware of apparently, because there are often questions asked, and instead of marking them properly, you either use a comma or a point.

I like the general idea, but the fact that you skip over things so quickly... You could definitely use some help with that kind of stuff. Since I'm not a native English speaker (or writer) I can give you tips and such but I can still make mistakes.

Spelling mistakes are far and few between, so that is something I can't say anything about. Still, if your grammar is messed up (the way you build sentences) then the story can still be messed up entirely.

It's only because I was bored and because of my love of xovers in general that I forced myself to read through the entire story, because honestly it is really annoying the way you built your sentences.

Now, I really don't mean this as flames, but rather as a normal criticism. If you have questions, then I'll be happy to help, but like I said earlier, my advice might not be a hundred percent correct since I'm not an English native speaker.

(I'm from Belgium)