Reviews for A New Hope
great chapter.
RedsAttic chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
EXCELLENT!
notwritten chapter 15 . 2/12/2011
This was interesting. Keep smiling. :-)
notwritten chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
Interesting to read. Thank you for sharing this. Keep smiling. :-)
RedsAttic chapter 14 . 6/16/2010
EXCELLENT!

I look forward to future chapters...
HermioneFan28 chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
Goyle is dead? So what is it Harry."

"Sir, Voldemort knows that Goyle has been banned but he is attempting to get him back, Crabbe is now a spy on Hermione and Professor Snape…"

"Harry, not even Tom can bring Mr. Goyle back to our world…"

"Sir you are not listening to me! He is going to use Goyle as a messenger between him and Hogwarts with Crabbe. Voldemort said that if the opportunity arises he is to capture Hermione so that Goyle can finish what he started!"
HermioneFan28 chapter 9 . 6/2/2010
severus say he had an abusive childhood well his parents dont been that bad when they met hermione at hermione's parents house, how come? or was that just an act at hermione's parents house on his parents part?
HermioneFan28 chapter 7 . 6/2/2010
what instrument was hermione playing? what song was it that they were playing and after hermione's mum cried? oh and dont hermione and snape sleep in the same room since they are going to get married soonish!
HermioneFan28 chapter 6 . 6/2/2010
i thought hermione was an only child and that she was the only magical person in her family and what did david granger mean by (But as always, Hermione found a way to ruin it by getting into Hogwarts") what did her meam by finding a way? and why are "Voldemort and his Death eaters after him?
HermioneFan28 chapter 4 . 6/2/2010
did Goyle ever rape hermione? they had sex being married right or is she still a virgin before and after being married to Goyle? thank god for no babies with Goyle!
HermioneFan28 chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
good redence to bad blood that being that ass hole pig Goyle and yeahhhh to good blood that lovely man snape!
HermioneFan28 chapter 2 . 6/2/2010
Gennex? who is that? isnt his name severus?
HermioneFan28 chapter 1 . 6/2/2010
what school year and book is this set in? and i thought this was a hermione/severus story? why did not just choose snape and why did she choose Goyle OF ALL PEOPLE?
notwritten chapter 12 . 6/2/2010
Thank you for sharing this. Cool reading. Keep smiling. :-)
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
For being the smartest muggleborn witch in the magical world, I can't believe Hermione actually stopped to THINK about whether or not she should annul her marriage to Goyle and look to Snape for advice before answering, now that the option of annulment was brought up. I'd dump the guy within seconds of being offered the chance to get away from him. *lol*

Though I can't believe Hermione actually let the jerk get away with what he was doing to her. Unless he stole her wand before their confrontations, I'd think, someone like her who's spent the last seven years of her life helping Harry out of tough and dangerous jams, that she'd be smart enough to actually start KEEPING the wand on hand just in case the jerk started on her, and start sligning curses and hexes at him to show she's not going to quietly put up with his abuse without putting up a fight first. What she doesn't have in physical strength she more than makes up in her spellcasting. *lol*
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »