Reviews for A New Hope
Sakura Lisel chapter 3 . 6/2/2010
For being the smartest muggleborn witch in the magical world, I can't believe Hermione actually stopped to THINK about whether or not she should annul her marriage to Goyle and look to Snape for advice before answering, now that the option of annulment was brought up. I'd dump the guy within seconds of being offered the chance to get away from him. *lol*

Though I can't believe Hermione actually let the jerk get away with what he was doing to her. Unless he stole her wand before their confrontations, I'd think, someone like her who's spent the last seven years of her life helping Harry out of tough and dangerous jams, that she'd be smart enough to actually start KEEPING the wand on hand just in case the jerk started on her, and start sligning curses and hexes at him to show she's not going to quietly put up with his abuse without putting up a fight first. What she doesn't have in physical strength she more than makes up in her spellcasting. *lol*
notwritten chapter 11 . 5/31/2010
Cool to read. Keep smiling. :-)
vampirefairy09 chapter 10 . 5/14/2010
This story is pure awesomness. I just adore it. I laughed and cried and awwed. Its cute and adorable. I cant wait till the next chapter. Please write more soon.
Lady-Isowen chapter 10 . 1/21/2010
Awesome story so far!
physics chick chapter 4 . 1/21/2010
what's the marriage law? i'm a little lost here...
blueacidpop chapter 6 . 11/12/2007
blueacidpop
ashesfan0810 chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
in the summery you said that hermione was going to be cut off from ginny and the boys after she was married was that from the frist marriage to goyle or is severus going to do it when you have him so nice right now.
Juli Black Potter chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
Awsome story :D

Update soon :p
Zoe chapter 6 . 7/12/2007
I'm a regular reader and I just wanted to tell you that I liked this chapter. I can't wait till you update again :)
notwritten chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
That was a very good chapter. More please.
Sarahc chapter 6 . 7/11/2007
Ok, I really liked this story up until this chapter. Clubbing? Seriously? Why do FF authors constantly insist on doing this. I don't mind people being OOC, but that's just too much. And, if you just had to do the club scene, at least leave out the song titles. Journey has no place in Harry Potter, it's just strange. If the next few chapters are like this one, I won't be reading anymore.
notwritten chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
This chapter is interesting. More chapters please.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Barb8 chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
So looking forward to Severus meeting the Grangers.
notwritten chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
A very very interesting chapter.
56 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »