Reviews for Matchmaker?
ShoujoAnimeFanatic13 chapter 6 . 6/26/2009
WHY HASNT THIS HAVE AN UPDATE FOR A WHOLE YEAR!

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE!

I REALLY WANT TO NKOW WHAT HAPPENS NEXT!

ITS NOT ON HIATUS IS IT!

I LOVE THIS FIC

THIS CHAPTER IS ALSO GREAT

I MEAN

LOKI'S FATHERLY INSTINCTS ACTED UP!

WITH HEL!

KAWAII!

SUGOI!

(is he in his chld form? that would just be TOO CUTE!)

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE I'M BEGGING

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!
mochiusagi chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
aw cute! I never imagined loki to be the overprotective father, but somehow it fits. ne where do you get the manga. I can't find past vol.2. Please update soon!
Idle-Riddle chapter 6 . 3/29/2008
woah, loki is an overprotective father, dont you think?
Weinerdog of Death and Doom chapter 6 . 3/25/2008
Lol. -laughs- HEL IS EVIL, NO? Good fic! -nodnod- Like it! Can't really say anymore, this sixth-can-of-coke is making me see bunnies. BUNNIES. LOVE THE BUNNIES! -falls off chair- -curses- STUPID CHAIR. It's one of those kind that tip every which way. AND IT KEEPS ON TIPPING ME OUT. -doom glare- Well, I'm off to go beat people with a photoshop manual!

-Wd
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 6 . 2/4/2008
Gomen nasai desu! I was so wrapped up in exams, i just updated all my other stuff today and saw your fanfiction. I thought, "OMG! HOW COULD I BE SO CARELESS!"

But, I reveiwed, sorry again. I really liked the stabbing reference from volume five. That was pretty awesome because nobody reads the white books except Selina-chan, you, and me. ;

I just listed to Diary of Jane today for a School days amv! Aw...the memories. I always miss you when you don't update. Another great chapter, and really hope to see you again soon, nippa! XD

((Yes, I do read Ouran. I got all of my friends into it. XD We have actually all been given roles. I'm Kaoru and my friend Minty (Mastercat782 on deviantart) is Hikaru. Just wanted to say...))

Wraite faster, please! I wuvvles your story, nippa!

Mii...
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 5 . 1/4/2008
Hi! XD "Kiss and make up." That was great.

I loved this chapter a lot. Keep it up, nippa! I'm happy to see that your working on the next chapter, cause I wuv the story!

Have a Happy New Year's!
Neko-chan-Inu-sama chapter 4 . 9/29/2007
Haha I'm reviewing! (Actually procrastinating...) Hmm well now this chapter was interesting xD Freyr and Hel working togther isn't unimaginable (is it?) well... I'M not bothered by it but your new pairing is still scaring me somewhat X.x who knows... maybe I might soften up to it... *shudders* anyway... update! *shakes the plot bunnies* give make her update!
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
(Glares at Freyr) YOU...TOUCHED...HEL!

(THROWS AXE)

(Freyr gets smacked)

That was a real quick update. Wow...good to hear you writing again. Tamaki and I won't have to grow mushrooms in the corner anymore!

Tamaki: (Is off flirting with girl)

L'Archel:...(Turns to Hel-chan) Thanks anyway!
hearts.are.cold chapter 4 . 9/26/2007
Wow...that was a quick update! Thank-you :D

And another thanks for making it longer...hm and another one for stopping Freyr from speakin in third person. I must admit i also find it rather annoying :P

Anyway Hel and Freyr working together could be interesting!

Well i'll be waiting yet again for the next chapter! :)

Zee

]
hearts.are.cold chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
Woot Woot! You updated! Thanking you lots and very much...haha i dont think that made sense *shrugs* oh well lol

This chapter was a little short ( sorry...but i was hoping for something longer...but it was still good, i wanna know what the Norns are up 2 though? Please update soon, can't wait for the next chapter!

Zee ]
L'Archel-Hotishi chapter 3 . 9/24/2007
You updated!

Anyway, this really made my day. A friend (Karin) and I went to a guy's house to babysit...and we found something really bad.

BAD. This is just what I needed. Thanks and goodbye! XD
Das-Umilaut chapter 3 . 9/23/2007
Aw! So cute! Loki, always the assetive one... (Don't get me wrong, I think he's awesome, he's just DENSE!) I liked it! Now write faster, or I'll break out my own bag of weapons!
Emmy-chan chapter 2 . 7/7/2007
PLEASE! TYPE FASTER, FOR THE LOVE OF HEIMDALL AND LOKI, I BEG YOU!

It's so cute. And sweet. And a little sad. In other words, perfect. Please update!
Neko-chan-Inu-sama chapter 2 . 6/29/2007
AHA! And here I thought I had to use my dear old backpack of weapons but no, I KNEW you had it in you! 'Cept after this chapter, I have a sudden urge to go torture my Loki-muse... right... I'll be back... once I am, you better have uploaded that third chapter!
Rikku1993 chapter 2 . 6/28/2007
Yay! Hel-san did it! Good job. I liked it.