Reviews for How To Be A Pirate
umbreonix chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
Love your humor, especially the pirate rules!
Star Trek's Q's girl friend chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Sorry, this has been an my favs list but I never wrote you a review. I really like it, it kind of makes you want to get your hands on the book, not having become a pirate as of yet I can still read for enjoyment lol. Any way, keep up the good work, and maybe write a sequel.
no-MY name's Anonymous chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Great job! It was a nice look into the two's friendship-er, i mean, partnership, and also really well written. Jack was slightly ooc, but you made up for that by really capturing his indifferent witty side. Keep it going and God bless!
Shadowstar513 chapter 1 . 6/29/2008
I love this! Jack? Drinking Merlot? Hm... Nah! Not possible. Barbossa is funny, I like the rules! And Jack did break all but #5, which he sort of did with the Merlot. Good! I love it! Jack is right! Barbossa... go soak your head! I don't like him! He has a scraggly beard and a weird hat! Why does Teague love rules so much? He and Jack don't really see eye to eye. Love it!

~Shadowstar513 (A mindless zombie when she reads your stories)
Nelarun chapter 1 . 11/3/2007
This was good.. I loved the rules there... hahahahahaha. Something to think about... and sense from Jack? Will wonders never cease?

Well done!

NancyHasDeletedThisAccount chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Oh I liked this! I really REALLY liked this! Of course, Jack being my favourite character I was bound to be a little biased towards my favourite Captain being all noble, so that made it extra nice. Loved all the Pirate rules - Heh heh at the seeking rum one! And also HAH at Barbossa's nickname! I just thought the whole thing was generally quite fantastic and has left me with a rather warm (albeit not rum induced - but almost!) Piratey glow.

-Glee- :D

Thanks for this! x
Danny Phantom SG-1 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Hola, Debbie. I like this lots! I think we needed some closure to know WHY Jack would give up his immortality to save the best character ever...WILLY! Sorry for that. Barbossa is amazingly funny, as always. Aren't you glad he didn't die, like we thought he was going to? I can't believe we were squirming so much in the theater worrying about the fate of Barbossa and WILL was the one who died! That's a tad ironic...for me. I like your character descriptions and such for Barbossa and Jack and the "symbolism" *shudders* of Barbossa drinking *gasp* something other than rum. I also like how, even though Willy's not in this story, you characterized him in general. I was actually thinking of writing another fic where Will is out on the ocean (obviously...good thing he doesn't get seasick!) and he runs into Jack and they have a meaningful conversation...well, as meaningful as you could get out of Cap'n Jack...about what Jack did for him. But who knows? It may just be one of those stories that gets tossed aside. I obviously love this, so...I think I'll fave it (since Pirates is my current obsession, thank you very much).

-Leviathan (maybe Kracken?)
a muggle named Caity chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I really enjoyed this story. I'm glad that Jack really does have some heart to him; I like him much better that way. And, I'm glad Barbossa is beginning to see things that way as well. Might turn out for the better for him.

Thanks for writing this!
Countess Jackman chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
This was a fantastic fic! Not only was the writing incredible, but both Barbossa and Jack were spot on. Jack made a lot of good points and those rules? Especially number one? PRICELESS! I loved it. I hope you continue writing funny, but oddly touching fics like these! They're awesome!
phoenix chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
nice, abit short can be alot longer.
Paikea chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I really enjoyed this. You could see through the three movies how Jack was growing up, becoming a better a man... but without losing his piratical traits of course.

That was very well reflected here. I liked your interaction between Jack and Barbossa too.
Karibbean chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
That was a very fun and entertaining read! Especially at the beginning with Barbossa being so troubled... and the book with it's odd rules and whatnot! Most humorous! And much enjoyed!