Reviews for Sleepless Nights
twilight-jemmett chapter 4 . 8/15/2011
more plz
Taa chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
That's sweet. I'm glad. C3 And if you want to end it there, I'd be satisfied. That's enough closure for me. C3

But, man! The way you described Sokka's nightmare was awesome! It IS creepy, like Toph said, and also kind of heartbreaking. That silent tossing. Good use of the word "visceral"! It's so vivid and descriptive.

Yeah, it's cool that you're just describing the after-effects of the violence. Sometimes NOT knowing the gruesome details of something is more effective than being told everything. :)

Thanks for sharing!
Taa chapter 2 . 5/24/2010
Yup, yup, happily interested. :) Wish there was more. :(
Taa chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Excellent introduction of the situation. Way to just jump right into the heart of things! Your first paragraph says it all. Bravo! Very interested; will read more. :)

Just so you know, though, I noticed one typo: "It's like no matter how had he might try to run, his mind is still locked in that tiny dark cell with no escape." That first "had" should be "hard", right?
The Dramatic Sneeze chapter 2 . 7/28/2009
Please update! This is a great story!
angstkitten chapter 2 . 3/4/2009
wow. this is really good so far, but please update! it's really worth it, and i would love to see how it all goes.
Drelufon chapter 2 . 5/28/2008
Interesting, more?

TTFN
Bluetiger chapter 2 . 5/25/2008
This is a very powerful story, and very well written too. You have a real understanding of the characters emotions, and Toph in particular, really seems to be in character.

For some reason, I really like angsty Sokka fics, I think it has something to do with the fact that in canon, bespite being so cheerful, he always seems to be teetering on the edge of a precipice of failure and self loathing, and I guess I kind of like to see what happens when he is given a little push. :)
Escaped chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Oh, angst. I live on that stuff. This story is original, very high quality, and is one of the few Toph/Sokka fics I can stomach. Keep at it, the continuation is well-received.
Citizens Of Profanity chapter 1 . 11/23/2007
this story is so awesome
M.C chapter 1 . 11/12/2007
PLEASE

UPDATE!

_
Jc2 chapter 1 . 10/18/2007
you really need to continue this story because i came to this story 5 times and there were no updates YOU NEED TO UPDATE
Drelufon chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
intesting opening, I say you should run with it and write this one fully. Drama, angish, sufering, action, love, romance, all could be found in this story if you work on it some more

TTFN
Azamiko chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
A sequal might be interesting...but it works as a stand-alone, of course.
SylverEyes chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This is a very believable fic.

I like the way it's a Toph-Sokka interaction instead of Sokka and Suki, or something like that. For some reason, Toph seems like the kind of person who would want to help someone like this.

The way that Sokka reacted to being in the prison is very true to his nature, and the slight hints at the way he was handled in the prison and such are great, giving me just enough shivers and freedom to come up with something on my own.

Great job.