Reviews for Love is a Battlefield
AnnaKathlyn15 chapter 7 . 3/15/2012
YAY! she didnt forget! thank you so much for a not-suck ending.
Louisvuittonfreak chapter 7 . 10/9/2011
Great story, but I wish it was Edward who was with Bella,sorry I love together o matter what... Great job.
TeamLeah1993 chapter 7 . 8/28/2010
This is such an amazing story! I loved the way you wrote jacob and Bella's romance. I'm not so forgiving either. But I felt sorry for edward. And I'm glad bella didnt get her memory taken away.
Anitoon3 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
Yay! This is cute! Aw.. it saddens me to read about her miscarage though! That pain must be unimaginable for the parent(s)! Thats great that Bella had twins! :) I also like the Wolf Girls name! That's cool!

Thank you for making this! :D
blondiemarie chapter 7 . 10/21/2009
Beautiful story- thanks for the Jake/Bella love!

Also, glad to see that her shield protected her memories from Gianna- and that Bella could play along with the facade that she'd forgotten it all. Very sweet ending.
Hocapontas chapter 7 . 7/19/2009
I was wondering what would happen. I didn't think it would work because of the shield protecting her mind. So I was very confused when it sounded like it did work. Very good story!
Armineh.Lilly chapter 4 . 5/30/2009
i loved it so much that i just cant stop reading it love it love it love it love it a milliun times
Armineh.Lilly chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
i loved your tory keep updating better than the last one.
Sheila Wise chapter 7 . 2/3/2009
I loved the story and enjoyed each twist and turn I only wish it was not over. There is still the baby she is pregnant with and a lot of everyday things to know about but maybe you will write another Jacob and Bella story. You are doing a great job.
DeeStruction chapter 7 . 1/16/2009
I thought it was a pretty awesome story.. But I really dont like Jacob.

But I think you did a good job with him in this one.

I do, however, miss the Bella dn Edward everyone fell in love with.

Good work.

]

P.s. Team Edward P

[jokes, it was rad.]
jazztasticness chapter 7 . 12/14/2008
You lost too much wait when you were in the hospital.

wait

should be weight
jazztasticness chapter 6 . 12/14/2008
I clenched my jaw together, determined not to scream and Edward held me tightly against him. I focused on every wonderful memory I had of him. Every day of that one summer we spent together, the warm nights spent in the meadow, the day he saved me from Tyler’s car, the day he drank my blood and saved me from Victoria. The first time he ran away from me. The first time he came back. Prom. Vegas. Port Angeles.

saved me from Victoria.

shouldnt it be "saved me from James?
la saboteuse chapter 7 . 9/27/2008
Yayness! I like the way it ended, though I have to say it is easily arguable that Edward is the better man. I mean, he is the epitome of self-denial,but he was caught at the awkward crossraods of loving someone so much that he would leave if it was best and loving that someone so much more that he couldn't stand totally being without her, either. Edward broke her heart, yes, but Edward wouldn't be Edward if he had stayed. He has put his own unimaginable pain to the side in consideration for Bella's happiness, to the point where he would accept whatever decision she made while knowing that he would always be watching out for her, no matter the agony caused by seeing her with someone else. Jake is wonderful, and very special. But no one compares to Edward Cullen.
la saboteuse chapter 6 . 9/27/2008
Um, technically, Giana wouldn't have been able to touch her mind at all. Her mind is too protected.

But it was good! I'm glad that she still loves Edward, sort of. It's sad, but what's life without a little sadness?
la saboteuse chapter 5 . 9/27/2008
Oh, dear...

shudders

Um, twice you had someone say 'Aw' rather than 'Ah'. you should really fix that, as the connotations of the two are completely different. Also, be careful about your usage of 'than' vs 'then'.