Reviews for Goes Without Saying
tmwillson3 chapter 5 . 1/22
So cute and fluffy! Love it!
Skykitty37 chapter 5 . 1/13
ADORABLE •
Skykitty37 chapter 1 . 1/13
ok I am a true TamaHaru shipper, but I can't help but imagine whenever Tamaki and Haruhi are at her house, I ALWAYS, for some reason, imagine Ranka coming home like HARUHI IM HOME! And then catches them making out X3
oOMumuOo chapter 3 . 7/10/2013
OMIGODS THAT IS SOOOOO FUNNY! I CANT BELIEVE IT WAS MR. SUOH! Now he really has something to blackmail Tamaki with!
Meg Fiction chapter 5 . 6/5/2013
So sweet and adorable :) I'm so glad I found your little corner of the Ouran fanfiction world!
tomboy 26 chapter 5 . 12/30/2010
Lmao .. Tamaki is such a smooth idiot ... I love him.
Senshi'sBard chapter 5 . 8/14/2010
This was a lovely fic to read. Nice work. (:
Kitten Kisses chapter 5 . 2/9/2009
[And he hadn't called her "Daughter" in two weeks. That alone had been a dead giveaway.] ...Yes.

Hahaha, this was cute. I also liked how Haruhi grabbed Tamaki's shirt before he could go sulk in the Corner of Woe. (I think it's trademarked.)

Kitten Kisses chapter 4 . 2/9/2009
How thoughtful of Tamaki to take her to a place that wasn't all rich and fabulous. But I personally don't know if he would be able to figure that out right away or if it would take him time to actually realize that such a place would make her uncomfortable.

[Eyes wide she deadpanned, “I’ll protect you, Senpai.”]

That is the cutest thing ever.

Kitten Kisses chapter 3 . 2/9/2009
The last line. HAHAHA awesome.

[She gave in, pulling on his lapels, their mouths joining in a delightful brush of lips and tongue.]

There's something sexy about pulling on the lapels of someone's shirt/jacket, oui?

I did think things happened a tad too fast (I was expecting a little more awkwardness) but honestly, it was still really good. Especially that Tamaki would put Haruhi before his grandmother...and we know how hard he tries to please that woman.

Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 2/9/2009
I think it'd be hard for Haruhi to date any of the Host Club members just because of the Rich vs. Poor deal. I'm not saying she couldn't get used to being rich, but she'd probably be pretty uncomfortable with everything for...well, a little while, anyway. Ouran is one thing, but outside of school, in a relationship? (Dinner? Forget a few hours at a movie and fast food... they'd go to a nice restaurant and sit down and eat wonderful food for an evening!)

Anyway, Haruhi's getting herself into a beautiful mess, just like the song. "What a beautiful mess, what a beautiful mess I'm in!"

Kitten Kisses chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
I had to save this 'fic to read before bed. I couldn't help it. It seemed too fun to pass up.

...Haruhi's father interrupting. Well, that's amusing and altogether complicated. But no less fun than anything else that goes on for the Host Club members. Hehe.

animelvr23 chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
ha ha lol i cant believe her dad it was so funny! oh damn! yeah good times, *sigh* go-ho-od times yeah.
Violetcarson chapter 5 . 5/23/2008
*sniffling* Aw man. So much darn *sniff* fluff, it's just so...beautiful!

Great job, I loved the story. I only wish it'd been longer. Ah well, at least there are still one-shots!
Jikage chapter 3 . 4/22/2008