Reviews for The Murder of Elizabeth Weir
Begoogled chapter 1 . 6/5/2010
Wow, very original story. And I liked the ending, it was a surprise. Hope you write more of these stories!
shiftyless chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Like it think it's damn awesome
sb4ever chapter 1 . 11/22/2008
Whoa! Didn't expect that ending. Really enjoyed this story. Something totally different and yet you still kept them in character especially John. You made him an assassin and yet made him a sympathetic character because what he does is more than a job but a mission to keep his people safe. And as an assassin, he committed the number one don't-falling in love with his victim. What a bittersweet ending!
Manda's Girl aka Charlie chapter 1 . 7/9/2008
I loved this! A really interesting and original idea, anbd very well written. Congratualations!
Deritine chapter 1 . 3/17/2008
Wow. That was pretty harsh. It would be great as a longer story, too, I think. Good job.
Kim chapter 1 . 12/3/2007
Bil

Great story. Like the AU Sheppard. Of course, I sequel would be nice. *grin* Where John has to justify his actions to a particularly annoyed Weir.
Nychta Brhoche chapter 1 . 8/28/2007
Wow. Really fantastic. I don't generally get into AU stories but this was just superb.

More Pretty Please? A sequal, further adventures of Trader John, something...

Anyway, great work.
becca chapter 1 . 6/22/2007
that was...amazing! i am in love with this story it kept me on the edge of my seat! i
thesparepart chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
That was amazing, I really loved this. Wonderfully writen and very bittersweet.
Rusty chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
absolutely loved this piece! that was incredible!

please, please, write a sequel or something where they meet again or he needs her help, anything, just keep writing!
pathosical chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
OMG this is story is amazingly written and very in character considering the differences. This really needs a sequel, please!
StarSkimmer chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Wow. That was amazing. Just - really, really good. How'd John escape? And are you going to write a sequel? Please? Pretty please? *puppy dog eyes*
Ianthe-Echo chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Needs a sequel.
Regal-Song chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Oh. Wow. This was fantastic, beautifully written and such a wonderful story. I loved the inner conflict in John, and the bitterness behind his logic. It was great. I loved it.

~ community.