Reviews for The Girl Next Door
thefieldsofelysium chapter 11 . 8/17/2012
That was so beautiful:) Update, maybe? Haha. But seriously (even though I'm 4 years late), you should. Nothing wrong with little!Bill and little!Laura.
thefieldsofelysium chapter 9 . 8/17/2012
"…then he's a butt!" My favorite line. :)
thefieldsofelysium chapter 5 . 8/17/2012
Oh my gods! That is so much cuteness and so much like Laura an so much like Bill and EEK! I l
thefieldsofelysium chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
Aww this is too cute! . I jut HAD to stop and say that because I'm on cuteness overload. :)
Sirabella chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
This is really adorable. I hope you continue it. The only thing is, I can't figure out how old they are. I didn't start liking boys until I was 12 (although I was always a late bloomer), and they seem much littler than that, especially when they're drawing with crayons. Even at ten years old, boys and girls usually go "ew!" when they see each other. But anyway, the story is so cute it doesn't matter that much.
SpacyBeefJerky chapter 11 . 1/14/2012
This story is sooo cute! Will there be more?
Umbrella-ella chapter 11 . 9/7/2009
Oh. My. Gosh. You have to finish this story. I know I'm way late, but this story is FANTASTIC! So cute... PLEASE UPDATE
twioonipse chapter 11 . 2/14/2009
oh, i so adore this story!

i hope you update it again someday. :]]
Mariel3 chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
Hey, hey, hey! Good to see you back! Thanks for another chapter of this. I'm not sure why I'm enjoying seeing this AU version of them, but somehow I can see the two being just as you describe them...

Thanks for posting!\
Lady Henrietta chapter 11 . 5/16/2008
This scene is so touching and cute. I love how he's so protective of her. And if he was older, he'd be sitting there reading books instead of coloring, wouldn't he? I wonder what could happen next... And I wonder what the parents would think if they could overhear some of this conversation the children have. Nice job :D.
Lady Henrietta chapter 10 . 5/16/2008
Have I told you that I absolutely love this story? Little Bill and little Laura are so in character and the story is adorable. I hope that Laura will be alright. On to the next chapter! Nice job :D.
PaulrissaRahany chapter 9 . 4/5/2008
This is adorable! I love little Laura and Bill! And the secret hiding spot? Genius! I hope you continue this. I can see that you haven't updated in awhile. AWW! He wants to marry her too! This is fluff, angst, and greatness all rolled into one!
Lady Henrietta chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
I've already let you know how much I love this story. It's so cute! Let Laura be alright.

Great lines:

Her Bill had given her a necklace and a warm feeling spread from her heart to the tips of her fingers.

“And when I’m a Viper pilot, I will come back and marry you, Laura!”

Wonderful story. Don't forget to post here! Nice job :D.
Mariel3 chapter 9 . 1/6/2008
Ah, and enjoyable read as always. You capture this first, young love very nicely! Thanks for posting!
Tchi chapter 8 . 11/24/2007
aw that's a cute fic! little bill and little laura are so cute *sigh* childs are adorable :)

Will he give her the sliver heart? heehee I'm so romantic :p