Reviews for For Him
yourmirroroferised chapter 1 . 8/29/2014
Wonderful! That was amazing! So glad I found your work. More ADMM, plz.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Good story! Imaginable, In Character, well written. Yes, this is indeed how it could be. And Minerva deals with it with her characteristic strength.

You'd wish they would find the love with each other then - if Albus can't - while still being there for Albus if that would be 'needed' (which is such a cruel notion and only ever acceptable, because of Albus being a GOOD man - so much occupied with things that matter, that, indeed, he simply has no place left to feel and offer real love).

Complicated. But then, of course, no need to explain to you, as your story proves you entirely grasped it - more sort of an explanation for myself :-)
her illusion chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
interesting interaction and also it's lovely,the way how you write minerva seeing him..even if i don't like the undertones that both of them are in love with albus.
Critic chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
It's one of the most beautiful,heartbreaking,heart touching and honest story that I have ever was sad but would think that this is a tradegy but then again it isn' and Severus won't ever get what they want,love and appreciation but the world maybe a mythical do gooder to the world but he's also a heartless can't blame him make an ocean but a drop isn't important compared to the ocean.A sad truth of has accepted it but severus still has excellant fic.
Betty.Q chapter 1 . 8/16/2012
well done
Iselima-Minerva chapter 1 . 8/29/2011
Painfully honest story, yet also beautiful (and well written; ever important, of course).

I like this rather different (at least from what I've read) take on Minerva, Albus and Severus. It speaks of a Minerva who has reached a very advanced stage of personal development, of even greater strength than we see her in most ADMM stories and of a Snape who isn't yet there but who will also grow (given the time).

I know, it's a bit formal way of saying how much I liked the story and how much surprised I was at it being quite different and yet very much according to character.

Great!
TalesOfSpike chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Sigh! I came along because kellychambliss recommended this at the LJ community one_bad_man. I'm very glad she did. This is a beautiful piece. Thank you for sharing,
DeengoBlue chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
So much of her description of Albus (and Severus) rings true to me-and you did it so well.

"Just because Albus is not capable of giving you what you need does not make you unworthy." That just about broke me.

Well done.
minlin chapter 1 . 10/13/2010
I'm not sure who I'm more sorry for. Severus who wants to love and be loved and has nobody. Minerva, who loves and is in love, but isn't loved back(enough). Albus, who can't love and probably can't really appreciate fully what he's got.

Sad.
Lily-x-Lily chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Oh. That's so wonderful. It makes my heart aches. Minerva is so *brave* and strong! And Severus is so young!

I love everything about your story.

Thank you. And bravo.

Lily
aalens chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
This one is a gem.
perverse-idyll chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
This is sharp and spare and lovely. I appreciate how you keep the emotions quiet, and how so much understanding between them is conveyed without words. The portrayal of Minerva, her steadiness and strength and fleeting regret, her self-knowledge and self-sufficiency, ring so true. Also her compassion. Severus' longing and subtle intelligence are heartbreaking here; he will never find what he needs, not from Albus, not from anyone. His tentative offer, testing Minerva at the end, was painful. And I heartily endorse your description of Albus. It doesn't matter that he's offstage, the analysis of the kind of person he is and his inability to love on a human scale seems spot-on to me. Bravo for packing so many emotional shades of grey into such a brief, tight-lipped piece. It's nice to read a fic in which Minerva actually trusts and respects Severus and vice versa. (I'm here from a Crack Broom rec on LJ, by the way.)
Bergere chapter 1 . 11/22/2009
WOW.

Just... OMG. I loved it. It was... I just loved it. That's all. That's... all !
OSuzanne chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Wow. I'm speechless. Fantastic fic. Just fantastic. This is just so wonderfully done, thank you.
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
It shouldn't be. He needed no one. He used them all.
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »