Reviews for Riviera Girl
montycrowley chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
I enjoyed this immensely. Quite a different setting the characters are in, but my oh my did they shine. I liked that you included Satoshi as the manager/boss, haha. It was a nice detail. Your writing is quite a breezy read as well. Fantastic job!
NotaPunk chapter 1 . 11/15/2008
I'll never get used to the new review system but any who a bit oc but still funny and good.

-Dark blushing-Shut up already cause I want to speak. I like this pairing but why did You have to make me act like that now Satoshi caring enough about me to say such a thing!

Riku- Shut up! The author did a great job even though you are a pervert and I never said so in this fic I still like it.

Me- Can i please just send this already since it's agreed that the story is good!

Both of them-Fine!

Me- Yay! Great job!
ElasticBobaTurtle chapter 1 . 4/2/2008
ah, this is such a pocket of light-hearted sunshine :) your style is very lovely, and everything flows so well; the dialogue, thought, description, is all convincing! This was a wonderful piece to read, brightened my day.
Domini-chan chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
*LAUGHS* NO! It was awesome! I love this story! It's so good! *LAUGHS* Keep writing!
hanyou-samurai chapter 1 . 8/24/2007
This was really cute! I loved it! A lot! I love Dark as a waiter. it just... fits great job!
drinktea chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I find it extremely odd that no one has reviewed this yet. This ficlet is lovely! It's just so wonderfully normal... well, as normal as things can be with Dark around.

The interplay between them is just the right amount - enough so that we're left wanting more, but only because you've fueled that want with their banter. The scenes are close to real life because of your excellent description.

A niggle: Dark being self-conscious ('"Great!' Could he be any louder?') over asking Riku out didn't fit quite right with his normal personality. It did work within the story though.

(Waiter Dark is hot, btw.)

- Sakura