Reviews for Ministration
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 5/17/2014
Well, Draco needs to learn where Slytherins *really* stand at Hogwarts, not just what Daddy Says. The lesson gets repeated in fifth year, when Montague nearly died, and again in sixth year when Draco nearly died.

Of course Draco isn't going to pay any attention, though, till it's much too late.
tambrathegreat chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
I loved this. Thanks for sharing it.
Eminnis chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
O that'd go over well.

'Dear Lucius, it is my regret to inform you that your son was recently turned into a ferret and has now been nicknamed 'the amazing bouncing ferret'. He has suffured injuries and the person responsable for those was not punished. Have a nice day!'

Yeah, go over REAL well. LOL. Good job! Sweet story!

The Fictionist Aura chapter 1 . 7/29/2010
You got the characters down just right, I loved it!
selena23loveless chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
I really like your story! Very well written and you kept them both in it have a continuation?
Prieda Solo chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
wow. THis is amazingly DH complient, so well done. The characters fall very well into place, heh, snapes gonna be kicking himself when he realises that was really Barty Crouch...
Iva1201 chapter 1 . 7/26/2006
Good written - thanks god for people who write also the view of Slytherins!
TaraAmber chapter 1 . 9/15/2003
Hm...I like it. And I've been thinking for a while that Draco needs to start thinking for himself.
Saavik13 chapter 1 . 7/11/2003
i really liked this peice. it was intersting and invintive.
thecurmudgeons chapter 1 . 7/5/2003
Very nicely written. Subtle tension, built up slowly, an not over the top. The emotions were handled delicately and with a confident hand. It was also logical and totally IC. It was truely a pleasure to read.
smirnoffmule chapter 1 . 2/11/2002
Very good. Very sweet. Be interesting to see a further development of their relationship, not to like hint or nothing ;)
Real slyth chapter 1 . 1/5/2002
The Dark Peregrine chapter 1 . 9/9/2001
Woah...awesome job! Snape was written very well...
Snape No Koibito chapter 1 . 9/2/2001
iameviltara chapter 1 . 8/21/2001
That was wonderful. I liked the way you portrayed him, and the way you fleshed out his character was exactly right. Lovely! we need more snapeslash, ne?