Reviews for HIGH SCHOOL HELL MUSICAL
Samsara Dallire chapter 1 . 1/4/2008
Just one point-Sofia's age is never given in the show, but I'm assuming she's the same age as the actress who plays her, Louise Lombard who was born in 1970.

Nick was born in 1971.
IronicNarwhal chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
Good one! I'm a muli-shipper myself, but, sonic really hadn't ever crossed my mind untill now...

I always like reading suff by older users, me being only thirteen. I guess it's to see what I can learn! And hey, I'll be going to high school next year, so, I need to research that as well. Well, by!

-Lynn
e-dog chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
That was both adorable and funny. Love reading your Nick/Sofia work. Keep writing!
kelticsgirl chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
i like it..hope there is more...
LocoGreggo chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
*grins* Wonderful wonderful wonderful fluff. I loved the whole

"officer and a gentleman" phrase. *laughs* Loved every minute

of it. Now I just have to make sure every chapter got the review

it deserved.
Skylar Vega chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I hate high school reunions, but I loved this! I want Sofia on my side.
jaed621 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
You know there are some readers going over your authors note at the end and thinking...didn't Madonna invent the word vogue?...too funny. Your time frame was fine and as for these tow, I'm such a fan of them as a couple now (I've read all of your fics about them) that I can't see them with any one else. Now the writers of the show have to get them together because they are such a perfect pair. Until then you will have to keep the flame buring. This was a fun story, we have all had the reunion anxiety and trauma and no matter what generation you grew up in those feelings are timeless. I just love that you always come up with such unique ideas for your stories. As always, can't wait for more! Take care, keep writing!

Jaed xo
bando2 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Have I mentioned recently that I love you? lol. No one writes sonic and i love the ship. I'd try my hand but my romance writing is horrible. well done as usual.