Reviews for Jury Duty
wbfanatic4eva chapter 3 . 6/8
Even thought this story was short i thought it was REALLY great! The way you wrote both Mac and Dick was pretty spot on! Just wanted to let you know that there are still people out there reading your stories! Hope you continue to write you really have a talent for it!
sleepmybeauty chapter 3 . 7/23/2014
I think you write Dick very convincingly. I haven't re-watched the show in a while and haven't focused on Dick as much as I'd like to now, in the past, but I thought this was great.
Bondopoulos chapter 3 . 5/31/2014
super the softer side of Dick/Rich.
CharmSparks11833 chapter 3 . 12/7/2013
I love it! This is an awesome fanfic! So cute
And love your avatar/ profile-pic/ whatever-they-call-it-in-here :p
BeBrezzy chapter 3 . 8/8/2013
lmao i was ridiculously proud of dick when he used feasible appropriately. then i kept reading lol, i literally facepalmed myself. dick id so slow sometimes! anyway i loved this!
BeWitchingRedhead36 chapter 3 . 5/16/2013
Loved it! Very cute. I know you wrote this a long time ago, but I had to let you know how much fun it was. Thanks for sharing...
azerjaban chapter 3 . 3/14/2013
This was so cute, you got Ducks character down perfectly!

Thanks for the read!
judithblabla chapter 3 . 3/5/2013
That's what she said! HAHA genius.. Funny, cute, well done ;)
DalWriter chapter 3 . 8/6/2012
That was actually sweet, way better than the usual MaDi drivel where it makes no sense for them to be together.

Feasible meaning you can charge large fees was funny.
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 3/10/2012
Awesome story! You did a good job with their charactizations! I really enjoyed this fic!
HoneyBee1 chapter 3 . 11/14/2011
Wow, I just discovered this fic. This is absolutely great romcom MaDi. Love it!
DLillith21 chapter 3 . 11/13/2011
Great story, I found it in another authors favorites, and really loved it. You wrote them so well-I loved that you made Dick get along with Mac's parents!
bjq chapter 3 . 9/6/2011
This is AWESOME! PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE UPDATE SOON. I love this story. You are a GREAT writer
Nerdyesque chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Hahhahahahahah...I loved her mom's reaction. This was a cute story and realistic enough I could totally see Dick saying such things. After he moved in with Logan in S3, he definitely calmed down a lot.
layoung13 chapter 3 . 4/9/2011
I know this story is old but I just discovered it. Wow-wish you had written more. Really like this plot and the way you developed Dick w/Mac's fam.
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »