Reviews for Hashira no Eagle
ChernobylKrigare chapter 1 . 5/31/2004
Arp! That was so cute! I love it! Great job!
Amber chapter 1 . 11/21/2002
Another great story! How on earth do you do it?
Desert Bloom chapter 1 . 9/27/2002
Beautifully done. You handled one of the best yaoi couples with ease and grace and all that other good stuff - I'd love more on the subject Beari-chan!
Andy chapter 1 . 11/1/2001
Oh, _very_ nice. You captured the events of the manga perfectly, and managed to depict Geo very well.

You also spelled correctly and used good paragraph structure. FFnet'ers need to know how to do this.
Goshikku chapter 1 . 7/19/2001
You not only took a character who is, IMO, all too often overlooked and explored his possible point of view with thoughtfulness and sensitivity, but you wrote it with excellent prose. A wonderful fic.
Aiko-chan chapter 1 . 7/18/2001
**eyes get really huge** ohhhh... **hugs bearit** WONDERFUL! i always loved that scene to bits, and i wondered what was going through other people's heads... this is sooo good! _
Katalinia chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
Ohh...I liked it. I've never read the manga, but I still like it! Good job!
crystalblade chapter 1 . 7/17/2001
I loved this fanfic. You truly captured the sense of confusion in Geo's mind during the test of the Pillar. It fits well into the sixth manga and I could really see Geo acting like you described. It is refreshing to see the other side of the story, rather than just from the main character's point of view. You keep the personalities of each character created by CLAMP intact and change the perspective. Keep up the good work.
ChoButterfly chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
That was the best! Oh, I just bought the sixth book today, and the funny thing was, I was wondering about Geo's point of view over the whole situation! Heh! It was superb, and I truly enjoyed your story... Oh, the sixth book is great, doncha agree? Hehe! Please, keep up the great work, and do write more!
eternal gab chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
Hey cool Neat
Purin-chan chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
_ Too bad I didn't read any of the manga X_X; so it was confuzzling for me. But it was good.
Shidou Hikaru chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
cute.
Sailor Ghost not logged in but when i DO this will be a fave chapter 1 . 7/16/2001
WAAAAAAAAAIIIIII! A new Geo-sama story! I bow in thine humble presence! can I post this on my shrine? Pretty please? Ypu have an awesome writing style, and the fact that you're writing about the ever wonderful, kawaii, humorous, sweet Geo-sama! I need to get cracking on my Geo-sama stories - Catch the wave, ne? well g2g *bows in thine humble presence*
suzanami chapter 1 . 7/15/2001