Reviews for Screams Part Two: The Smiling Man
Wicked but lovely
Kairan1979 chapter 1 . 3/7
The history seems to repeat itself; once again Ginny allowed herself to be used by Dark Wizard. Oblivously the encounter with Riddle's diary taught her nothing.
Etch chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Again, absolutely brilliant.
SnuggleKitten69 chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
Wonderfully painted scenes of hedonistic homicide.
I am reminded of a line from a story - "The streets run with the blood of the slain. Screams of pain and howls of anguish rip the night air like a vengeful siren's song. This really is somewhere you can take the kids for a weekend. "
Melan B.D chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Id like to read of this harry and Hermione's last days.
HelloMiho chapter 1 . 12/31/2012
Amazing. Totally, unbelievably amazing. This series blew my mind. I'm still speechless. This has to be my number 1 HP story. I've never read such twisted/dark stories(If you have, then please tell me. I'm a proud sadist)...
3 you for it! Keep on writing!
Bladre MKT chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
this one... this one is whyi feel in love with this series... so twisted and beutiful...
DarkFlameInfernal chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
wow...good story
Niceguykharn chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Wow, bravo! That was a fantastic Story.

It was horrific and sad at the same time. I love how it was some fucked up Indie horror movie.
MisheardLyrics chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
wow that waz intense, loved it completely(:
Insanity's reincarnation chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
I cant even think of words to describe how great this story is im still awed by it great work
alphaladywolf chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Twisted.
deleted2012 chapter 1 . 12/28/2010
Oh, while Screams made me love love love Hermione and Harry, This made me pity Ginny terribly. 'Poor Ginny' seems to be the only thought that runs through my head after reading this. My favourite two lines, have to be spoken by Hermione, of course:

1. “Oh, by the way, your brother is dead,” Hermione told Ginny. It was said in an off-handed fashion.

2. “Sorry Gin Gin, but it’s true; you’re painfully dim.

Thaumologist chapter 1 . 11/22/2010
Very well written damaged!harry. I cannae imagine neville ever being a traitor, but you did justify it enough so it didn't jar. Thanks for writing.
FaerysWing chapter 1 . 11/3/2010
Wow, that was dark and yet oddly sweet. I would like to see more of Hermione and her Smiling Man.