Reviews for The Book of Naruto
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/26
read marker
That was... unique. An interesting take on the story. Also, intentionally or otherwise I don't think I've ever hated a version of Jiraiya more than I do this one, telling him his mother was a prostitute was an incredibly cruel thing to do under the circumstances.
usaginekohime chapter 2 . 8/26
Is this fic dead? It's been 7 or so years, but it'd be great to see it continue. :)
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 2 . 8/10
This was only two chapters but it was absolutely brilliant. I was laughing and grinning the whole ride.
Great story, the only part i did not like was that Narutos first time was with a married and claimed/banged Woman, our ramen lord and saviour should get first dib.

I was actullay thinking of writting a smimilar story but insteed of becoming a god over his trainning trip, he Will gain his diving power by absorbing the Juubi.

And all of his brides must be virgins, they cant be more then 1 year younger then Naruto and they may not be more then 5 years older then him.

If you dont want me to writte this story then just say so.
Unca Bob chapter 2 . 6/26
This is my kind of insanity. I love it.
sleepy chapter 2 . 6/19
Pls keep writing it. really funny
Naruto already saved a princess/actress motility kazahana in the first movie remmember
Mofaabsa chapter 2 . 5/8
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/27
omg this is so beyond my expectation..
Amidamaru88 chapter 2 . 4/1
this is awesome
good chapter length
good grammar
the cha. seem close to theri canon selves
a shame its as dead as a door nob
Magyx chapter 2 . 2/15
This. was. Phenominal.
betty4794 chapter 2 . 1/17
please update this is a really good and funny book
Willow121 chapter 2 . 1/11
Love it! one of the best I've ever read!
onlytoask chapter 2 . 12/2/2014
This was awesome, very original and humorous. From your profile, you're apparently still on this site, so I hope you update this some day.