Reviews for The Book of Naruto
This is Art.
Great story you gonna continue it or have you quit writing and are just reading other stories
OneSwingOneKill chapter 2 . 12/31/2015
Here have a review #700
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 9/26/2015
read marker
Guest chapter 1 . 9/7/2015
That was... unique. An interesting take on the story. Also, intentionally or otherwise I don't think I've ever hated a version of Jiraiya more than I do this one, telling him his mother was a prostitute was an incredibly cruel thing to do under the circumstances.
usaginekohime chapter 2 . 8/26/2015
Is this fic dead? It's been 7 or so years, but it'd be great to see it continue. :)
Skullduggery Goodfellow chapter 2 . 8/10/2015
This was only two chapters but it was absolutely brilliant. I was laughing and grinning the whole ride.
Guest chapter 2 . 7/2/2015
Great story, the only part i did not like was that Narutos first time was with a married and claimed/banged Woman, our ramen lord and saviour should get first dib.

I was actullay thinking of writting a smimilar story but insteed of becoming a god over his trainning trip, he Will gain his diving power by absorbing the Juubi.

And all of his brides must be virgins, they cant be more then 1 year younger then Naruto and they may not be more then 5 years older then him.

If you dont want me to writte this story then just say so.
Unca Bob chapter 2 . 6/26/2015
This is my kind of insanity. I love it.
sleepy chapter 2 . 6/19/2015
Pls keep writing it. really funny
Guest chapter 2 . 5/31/2015
Naruto already saved a princess/actress motility kazahana in the first movie remmember
Mofaabsa chapter 2 . 5/8/2015
Great
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 4/27/2015
omg this is so beyond my expectation..
Amidamaru88 chapter 2 . 4/1/2015
this is awesome
good chapter length
good grammar
the cha. seem close to theri canon selves
a shame its as dead as a door nob
Magyx chapter 2 . 2/15/2015