Reviews for Embrace me
le.pechi chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
ya know that in the japanese version of sonic x, he says the three words.
damn 4kids, right?

but, cute story. :3
Allison chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
awwwwwwwwwwwww! CUTE!
bronythehedgehog chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
That was so beautiful. 3
CatX3 chapter 1 . 12/27/2010
WOOT! I loved it! Keep writing more like this! Hope you can read my stories too. :)
RaeRaethehedgehog chapter 1 . 11/29/2010
Short and sweet :) Just how I like it. But I love long stories! I wonder what wonders you could work on a long story. I bet it would be even better than this since this story isn't one of your newer ones xD

The only thing i had a problem with is the format of the last paragraph was just a tiny bit confusing. When I was on my phone, I didn't realize...til I came home to review.

Nicely done. Don't ever stop writing :)
Ziggy7332 chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
This is super duper SWEET! _! (gosh I just sounded like a little kid)

I absolutly adore Sonamy! Major fan of it of course!

Episode 52 in Sonic X is one of my Favorite espisodes. I can't stop watching it. I love it when he gives her the white rose and tells her that he will never leave her. *SQUEAL*

you just made my day! :D

Steph-!(AKA Ziggy7332)
AbandonedAccount-PastLife chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Aw! Cute! Could of stood a little more punctuation though. Tails should get over Cosmo cuz she wasn't the girl for him obviously! Still cute though! Great job! 4 out of 5 stars!
jordanrosethehedgehog chapter 1 . 3/31/2009
Ok, maybe you could edit this a bit. These are just some suggestions, I'm a human Spell Check (heh heh),

"Before Amy had the time to reply, Sonic continued, 'Actually I came here to tell you something.'

His hand was still on her chin."

and

"'We were, hugging really, and when we were I felt so- I felt like I could hold you in my arms forever... so what I'm trying to say is- WOAH!'"

Other than that, I LOVED IT! :D

You can reply to me on my profile by PM-ing me.

Ta!

JR
fsjdhnh chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
Great Story! It's short and sweet! I think you really captured Amy & Sonics peronallitys! (did I spell that right?)
Crysal1010 chapter 1 . 4/15/2008
Nice!

REAL Nice!

REALLY REAL Nice!

Short, sweet, and full of satisfying fluff!

WRITE MOAR.
IHKF chapter 1 . 2/24/2008
Seriously? Your first fic? I thought that it was like your 10th to 20th or something! That's REALLY good!
ladyamalphia chapter 1 . 12/23/2007
Bravo, Hannah ;)! I dunno why I haven't reviewed this before now... I was so sure I had already done it a long time ago... but anyways, awesome possum! A teenie bit short... but you did a duper job (L)! XOX!

-LA
Chaobaby95 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
Aw, this was ADORABLE! xD So putting this on my faves! Please write more stories! I wanna see more of your talent ;]] lol.
Icy Knuckles chapter 1 . 9/25/2007
Short and Sweet. There's nothing wrong with that especially when it's a SonAmy
Hearts in the Twilight chapter 1 . 9/5/2007
Well here's some advice: When you submit your documents iy says that you should always doulbe space between paragraphs or it will get munched together. Really good story, I'll add this to favs. Oh and thanks for reviewing my stories. You rule!