Reviews for Nailed
icecatfire chapter 1 . 8/9/2013
SEQUEL! I DEMAND A SEQUEL! XDXDXDXDXDXDXDXDXD
verity candor chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
I LOVE this fic! It's so so amusing! I love the Narcissa as a "port of call", and the last line? Gorgeous!
Vanille Romaine chapter 1 . 11/1/2008
nice...:D
L.A.H.H chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
Lol! I love this. Totally well written, and hilarious. Great job.
GryffindorGals chapter 1 . 6/27/2008
This story actually made me laugh out loud! It was very well written! Great Job and keep up the awesome writing.

Have Fun and Happy Writing

Hannah
xxpiratexx chapter 1 . 5/8/2008
That is amazingly funny!

Wow. How amusing.

Almost perfect. I loved the 'Thank Merlin and his fx beard'. Puts a twist on a commonly used expression.

Rose
siriusly klutzy chapter 1 . 5/5/2008
HAH! That was amazing! *dies* I loved it, absolutely loved it! How AWKWARD. Great job, absolutely fantastic!

Siriusly Klutzy
caralily chapter 1 . 2/7/2008
lol...best ending ever! Sunbaking starkers on the skylight. How awkward and embarrassing that must have bee for James.
YukinaKid chapter 1 . 2/6/2008
OH wow! XD OH WOW OH WOW OH WOW. That was AMAZING. So amazing. Oh wow. Oh wow oh wow. That's all I can say. XD; I am laughing and blushing and... mostly laughing XD; Oh wow. My goodness, what a James thing to do. Oh wow. XD;;

Um... I'll shut up now. You are amazing. Totally amazing. How this idea came, I don't know. Maybe James popped out of a book and whispered it in your ears whilst you were sleeping... oh wow!
arabellaw chapter 1 . 2/5/2008
that was just great! I can't stop laughting it was really funny
SoScreamLouderNow chapter 1 . 12/15/2007
Wow.

That was the most stupid story I've ever read.

And I LOVE stupid stories!

AuntyBella
Silk Silhouette chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
That was hilarious. What an amazingly funny and unexpected twist.
Dark Kaneanite chapter 1 . 10/3/2007
hehehehehehe...bet narcissa liked that veiw.
LILYandJAMESareCUTE chapter 1 . 9/29/2007
Aw dude, a very good story! Soo funny, good work! Aw man... sunbathing. On the skylight. Only James...
lotzaluv chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
WHOA, can you say "friggin awesome"?

That was unbelievable, totally not expecting it, great ending to a hilarious story. ;-)