Reviews for Mythical Fusion
I love the story and hope to be able to read more soon.
Connie
BITCH KEEP IT UP
Rookiereads chapter 7 . 10/19/2013
I think you might be my new favorite author. My parents always call ME a bibliophile, except they didn't know what the word meant when I first defined myself as such, further solidifying my bookish reputation.
Rookiereads chapter 1 . 10/19/2013
So far, I'm loving this fic. It's an original idea, has plenty of detail, and (unlike some of the sadder fanfictions) you can use proper grammar! Really, is there anything more annoying than dropping a story a few chapters in because you absolutely CANNOT bear to see the wrong form of "you're" used one more time?
Algerebam chapter 14 . 9/25/2013
Please continue
Vamp-Princess09 chapter 14 . 9/14/2013
I hope u upload soon because this is a really good story and it would b cool to find out what she is she could be turning into something with vampire traits but be something entirely different and I really want to know why this is happening to her and if she got this from one of her parents and if so why haven't they told her
loopyhutton chapter 14 . 9/8/2013
Just found & LOVED IT! Hope you continue the story at some point!
emmab86 chapter 14 . 8/1/2013
I really really like this story but I see it hasn't been updates in years. So please, pretty please update soon.
BCullenE chapter 9 . 6/28/2013
I thought Bella couldn't read their minds. In the last chapter when she tired to alter their memories she could get inside Edward's and Alice's mind. What changed?
BCullenE chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
Loving the store so far.. One question did Edward mean to punch Bella in the stomach? Can't wait to see what happens next. And when the Cullen's explain everything to Bella... Know that is gonna have to come at some point.
India chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
Like it
Guest chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Sorry about the las review, this is Leibeezer I meant to say this to the person who stole your story
Leibeezer chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
You are such a thief. This is not your story, it's beings to EdwardIsMyLover for Mythical Fusion. You've been reported.
davidahare chapter 14 . 5/6/2013
Just wondering when this is going to be updated.
Spirit1328 chapter 14 . 5/5/2013