Reviews for A Living History
I know it's been years since you updated, but I would really love it if you did. Your plot is so good & I really want to know what happens next so if you can, please update!
windyshoes chapter 24 . 6/8
Just wanted to mention how much I'm loving your story. Interesting take on Dumbles and Lily, hopefully Lily gets over herself and gives up on James. Or maybe she doesn't because of that flashforward that Hermione saw. Hopefully Mione and James will remain together, especially since I'm in love with how you're writing them. On a side note, how is Hermione not pregnant yet with all of the intimacy that she and James have? Haha! Excellent story, looking forward to reading more this week!
Luv U Lots and Loves chapter 31 . 2/20
I knew I'd be pissed off when I started reading this.
It's so good and now I have nothing to look forward to!
I do hope you intend to one day decide to come back to this piece of work.
It is absolutely brilliant and I want to know where this will eventually lead.
I will not get my hopes up though, seeing as this has not been updated for 4 years.
1weasleyfan chapter 31 . 8/1/2014
This. Is a great story full story posted on grangerenchanted
atlas-graceland chapter 31 . 3/5/2014
Are you going to update this? You said it was all finished an I'm anxious to read more! Please try to post soon!
Guest chapter 3 . 4/7/2013
Me too.
edwardloverr chapter 31 . 2/18/2013
I love this story! :) Can't wait for the next chapter!
dark m00n angel chapter 31 . 11/30/2012
Such a great story I live it,but I can't wait of what's gonna happened in the future is Hermione gonna go back to the future and live James with Lily? Pls update soon:)
Guest chapter 31 . 10/19/2012
please please please please please please please please please please continue!
i'm on my knees practically begging! and...when will hermione go back in her time?
nikyta chapter 31 . 9/6/2012
love ittttttt
Jules31 chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
I absolutely love this story... Very addictive, a good storyline and I really like this new hermione, also really wanted to see the outcome, tried registering to GE but I can't seem to log in so I can't finish your awesome story :( please update it on here if you can, I know it's been 2 years but I really really need to complete this story! x.

Jules31 couldn't be bothered to log in!
susannahblack19 chapter 9 . 5/14/2012
fuck dumbledoor
Daehnerys chapter 31 . 5/10/2012
This is just perfect. You know in the previous chapter where it said that "green and grey eyes were watching them" ... I know that one of them is Lily but who's the one with grey eyes? Is it Lucius?
kat louise chapter 31 . 4/15/2012
I think this is one of the best Harry Potter FICA I have ever read. Keep up the good work! And please please please update soon :)
hateme101 chapter 31 . 3/28/2012
I love this story cant wait for the next chapter