Reviews for A Living History
LilyKnowItAll chapter 31 . 5/17
This is so amazing please continue
fresh.new.lily chapter 31 . 2/19
I love this story so much. I wish i could find its completed form again. Ive reread it so many times and miss it greatly. Its my favorite
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 31 . 12/27/2017
Aww I don't think you will update again so I'll say its completed with that ending
Azure chapter 1 . 10/27/2017
Loved this fic!...I've heard that there was a completed version out there...pleeease post the link to it. It's sad to note that sooo many wonderful fics have fallen through the cracks since enchanted granger shutdown. Ao3 was a pretty decent alternate option and yet fans are still stumbling around hunting/searching for their fav fics. Please put us out of our misery on this one!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/26/2017
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE POST THE REST :(
Rin1507 chapter 31 . 6/15/2017
I really love this story, read it all on Granger Enchanted and glad to have a little bit of it back here. Please keep updating if you can
Rinx
Guest chapter 1 . 3/9/2017
I know it's been six years but I hopw you can still update. Or if anyone has a link to this to another site, kindly share. Cant get over it :( please post the other chapters :(
ForevrJaci chapter 31 . 10/19/2016
Just finished rereading this story and i have never missed Granger Enchanted more than I do right now. This amazing story was on there and it was complete...gah, I can remember most of the remaining chapters, just really want to read them all again. If you ever sign on and read the comments, please know that you and your gifts are sorely missed. Hope all is well with you and that you still find time and the inspiration to write!
mandorakat chapter 31 . 10/5/2016
damn! didn't realize this was abandoned. I really hope she can stay
martinora chapter 31 . 6/25/2016
Why haven't you continued!? OMG! I am addicted to this story! PLease come back!

I need to know what happens at the end!
AshleyMarie2010 chapter 1 . 6/10/2016
Granger enchanted was just taken down recently. Will you be completing this story here?
Hotmamantx chapter 1 . 5/26/2016
I am sorry about GE but we still love ur fics and hope u will down load em here !
mypetconcubine chapter 31 . 5/22/2016
I hope you update this soon. Sadly with GE gone this is the only copy of your amazing did.
Guest chapter 31 . 5/5/2016
Aww so sad you'll never have this story finished here. It was a wonderful read
ghzowy chapter 31 . 4/24/2016
Dang...please come back and finish this.