Reviews for Halos and Horns
just another fma fan chapter 2 . 9/7/2008
I love good omens! xD Great Job.
anna chapter 2 . 7/2/2007
than you for merging the genius of Eddie Izzard with the undying wonder of the *almost* relationship (by which I mean romantic) of Crowely and Aziraphael. I liked that Crowley called Azirapheal "angel" because that was one of my main reasons for thinking they might get together. The mechanics of the writing were such that I could completly focus on the plot/humor/warping-the-character-interaction-to-suit-my-own-romantism without worring about typos or horribly warped syntax. So thank you thank you for writing such fun fics!
Tom O'Bedlam chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
I like it. The other thing about Russia is that no matter how backwards they may be, they still have more *people* than you. It's just a fact. And more *space.* It would take a long time to case the retreating Russia army into the inhabited part of Canada. Either way, I love the idea of the Risk drinking game, and of Crowley and Aziraphale playing it. By the way, is that Eva Peron being referred to? I would love to know just what Crowley had to do with her.
pcg chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU, HONEY. This puts a big ol' grin on my face. Fantastic, my dear.
Dea Mariella chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
my dear lady-

now -this- was pure genius! not only are the characters well played, but the stylistic writing is there [surprised ice and all], and this is something they would do.

mental note... must try risk as a drinking game...

Dea-chan
CaptainEmo chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Nice, realistic dialogue - it seems like a convo they'd have, like someone else here said. (Plus you get brownie points for the Eddie Izzard reference, and for making me feel knowledgeable about said Eddie Izzard reference.)
Tom O'Bedlam chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
*cackle*

What a Crowley-like motive. It's a good idea, and a realistic conversation; excellent. I look forward to more.
Dea Mariella chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
excellent, as per your usual standard. i've never read a good omens fic, and i'm impressed by the first i have.

nice idea, i can see them having this convo!

and actually, what made me review, was the irony that i was listening to eddie izzard earlier myself...

Dea-chan
Seregwen Morthil chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
oh, no, we can't have that.

you've got to love that demon...

very good story.

i was wondering why napoleon would have tried russia.

that's the capital sin of pride, isn't it?

oh well.

it certainly goeth before a fall.

keep writing this; it's brilliant!

-seri