Reviews for Threading
Love your version!
Natters chapter 1 . 6/6/2007
very good
Leilina chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
LOVED it! ;-) No begging needed! As far as I'm concerned, this is exactly what actually happened. We just didn't get to see it!
ALIMOO1971 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
great short story, it is a shame that jacob died and it was a shame that, they didn't get together in the end, like in your story.
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Terrific story. I like your version much better than the one we all saw. Why the writers of the show couldn't give us shippers something like this, I will never know . . . you don't want to get me started on that though, I'll never shut up. Anyway, I loved it!
Missing Linka chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Yeah, I really prefer your version of "Threads" ...

And I love your style ... I had to laugh so many times ... All the things that they were thinking ... WONDERFUL

THX
mara-anni chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
this was good, i really liked it.

The different POV were really interesting and i think a lot of what they were thinking was spot on.
Ellie 5192 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I just loved your version of Threads! It was really good and so what should have happened! I mean, seriously, why can't they get some fans to contribute to the script a little? :P :) I'm sure that version of the episode would have got a lot more ratings! :P

It was great! Keep up the good work!
froggy0319 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I will admit I love Threads too, but don't ya just wish when Jack is in bed that it is Sam next to him..that is what made the episode icky to me, but at least we got rid of bothe Kerry and Pete in the same episode. Thanks for another smile :)
awishaway chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Love it. It is too bad they didn't handle threads like that. Nicely done. Really enjoyed it. Thanks so much for posting.
SammieAtHome chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Much Better! Doesn't compare!It wasn't fair that they gave us a threat by just putting the AU Jack and the AU Sam together. And they didn't even have the background of the real ones! Heck...they didn't even know each other...sorry..ranting here...forget I said anything...just releasing my frustration to the series finale...sniff sniff
Dreaming of Jack chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
* Sigh!* you know I love your work and this is just an all time favorite! I love the Ba'al comment, and Kerry visiting Sam in the infirmary, and ESPECIALLY the last scene! ah...
LuSo chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Apsilutily love the whole thing :) very happy reader
14karatgold chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
“Goodbye, Sam.” He says, his eyes filling with tears as he walks away.

After this line, you switched from past to present tense. Just thought I should mention that. It was nice, though. I also thought that the mini-makeout scene was a bit sudden, but then again, they do really need to step to it...lol. Just minor things, but all in all it was good.
gater62 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I loved it! I especially like the part where Sam said she was living up to her blonde hair! Classic!