Reviews for K is for Knife
EmilyChelidon chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
All I can say at first is ...Wow.

This is breathtaking...the amount of suspense and fear you manage to pack into a short slice of life. You had me gripped right from the first line through to the last. Charlie's reaction - in his intense focus on the knife you capture perfectly his characteristic fascination that can so easily lead on to obsession.

Plus, Don is awesome. Way to save Charlie's life! Go Don!
Kiryat chapter 1 . 3/23/2013
Phew... have to say you had me going for a moment there. I really thought Don was dead until the last quarter of the story. Somehow, this exactly captures Charlie's obsessive tendencies and is just the way I can imagine he would be earlier on in the series before he had that somewhat startling change of character later on.

Astounding how 'six inches of tempered steel set in a wooden handle' can turn into something so menacing and scary. Another outstanding fic.
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Very hypnotic with a sense of dread running throughout it. Wonderful story, thanks for writing it.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
Great story!
epalladino chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Excellent introspection. I love how you almost made the knife into another character. You also really had me wondering until the end if Don survived or not.

Thanks for the fascinating read, Beth
sarah chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
great job!
aradonai chapter 1 . 1/30/2008
Whoa. Beautiful. I definitely look forward to reading more of your stories!

aradonai
rann chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Excellent story, good visuals with the stream of consciousness replaying the events.
Rinne chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Awesome. Totally and completely and utterly.

Well done!
PoetTraveler chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
thankyoufornotkillingdon...thankyoufornotkillingdon...

That was great. Tragic and heartbreaking, but in the end it was all okay. Beautifully portrayed, I could feel Charlie's emotions as they played out and his relief when you revealed it was Don talking to him. Thank you!
Cutiepie2191 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Great story! Keep up the good work:)
Synbou chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
You're a very tallented writer, Lisa. It's always a joy to read your stories. Thank you for sharing!
HeroJones chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Fabulous piece. Captivating and well written. Always look forward to your stories.
sanderschic32 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
wow! that was a great story! i thought don had died. so good.
bluhart chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Whoa, that was cool. An original take on an otherwise ordinary topic. Nicely done and well-written, too. I enjoyed that. :)