Reviews for Slide
HardSonadowFanGirl chapter 1 . 3/8
Oh my gosh! I loved your little story! It was amazing and very well writen! I could totally see them like I was there watching in person! And the way you described them and the emotions were fantastic and I could just feel the love and happieness in this story! Well done my friend! You deserve a massive round of yaoi aplouse!
XxSonadowForeverxX chapter 1 . 2/24
Cuute :3 Please make more!
anyale chapter 1 . 6/14/2013
Funny! I loved it!
animelover793 chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
please make more it was great
shade25 chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
:D wow I love it sooooooooo cute and sexy
Shadet 4-ever chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
Like the title of your story says, that was 'Beautiful to Me'. Keep up the good work.
ZombieBlinky chapter 1 . 2/17/2010
This was an amazingly sweet fic. XD Really enjoyed it. Lmao, it was really funny at times. There were a few grammatical errors and the phrasing of some sentences left me confused (mainly in the middle), but it was a lovely piece. Thank you for writing it. :)

ZB
EasataeTheTerribleGirl chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
for a moment i thought they were fighting
Deathcas chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
O/.\O! Thats da first Sonic/Shadow fic I've ever read, and it was very good! Now that I think of it, The only people I would ever pair shdow with are Sonic, or my OC, and maybe rouge, but I prefer the others. Anyway, beautifully written story,very impressed!/-\
otakonhedgehog chapter 1 . 5/3/2008
so cute... but please more love more love please lets give them more love... i just love this fanfic, but more love
Downer chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
cute
Haseochan chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
I loved it!
Taranea chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
yay, sonadow fluff! very cute. :)

the only things id have to say about that...you have some really majorly odd sentence conctructions in there. like...

"Sonic's eyes shown the pesky lime-green, grinning for the support of the other hedgehog's hand."

come again?

it should be "were a" instead of "shown the" and your sentence makes it sound like the eyes (subject of the sentecne) were grinning... . rephrase it like, "Sonics eyes were a pesky lime-green, yet he grinned upon seeing the others hand, offering him support." or something. theres more like that in there, and some typos.

i *loved* the playfight and the dialogue was good too. only critique content-wise would be that you fell in the usual yaoi-writers trap of them being all over each other all of a sudden instead of just hinting in a subtle way or letting feelings develop slowly if this was an actual fic and not a one-shot. i think this would be better if you maybe had one tentative kiss at the end and just some playful flirting and fighting beforehand. shadow ta least should be heavily in denial. :) anyway, nice work!