Reviews for Doubutsuka
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 7 . 10/19
Waaaaa please update update soon because I want to see how naruto is when he is pregnant I just hope they don't fight or that naruto get irritated easily with those moods wings instead they would get along better with each other and more lemons hehe so please update
Hinatauchiha1 chapter 1 . 10/19
yay Mpreg
You give us something happening with the Orochimaru and then you just took it away I was wondering what happened with that because like you said that Orochimaru was coming for Naruto and the gang and that he would stop at nothing to get them basically and then you didn't do anything on that and you haven't given us anything on Sasuke.
MoonlightMagicButterflyFlower chapter 7 . 6/29
TT_TT Wow I found really good stories and all but this is the best one along with your storie Angels so please for the love of God continue it.
wolfcalled chapter 7 . 6/8
I really like this story and would love an update.
Continue love the story don't stop writing!
Samira Vongola chapter 7 . 3/8
mirian chapter 7 . 1/12
actualiza pronto quieres me gusta mucho
wadeb14 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I really love reading your stuff, and I can't wait for more :)
Wade xx
KagomeGirl021 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
wow it has now been about 7 and 1/2 years since the last update. will this ever be continued? PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
taykitten96 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Please update! So so so good! :)
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
You need to finish this asap!
animeloveryugioh chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I love it but who is the leader Pain or Minato Because I doubt it will be pain since he doesn't have a sick sense of humor
xenaseth chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Its interesting..! More!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
TOT kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! its not fair! why its only 7 chapters,,where are the other chapters!,, haist! i need to find it! oh! by the way i loooove it! suuuuuupppppeeeerrr! love it! hehehehe,, maybe its late to say this,,, and read the fiction you've writed yachan,,, but i wanted to tell you this *i super dopper love you're work to writed this fiction!* thats why i looking forward and exitedlly in your work of passion of writtng! and pleassssse i need more to read it! iam one of *ITANARU4EVER* hehehe *being a girl its not bad to love yaoi love story* *_* and h yes im officially declare myself us one of the fangirl! kyekyekye ;-)