Reviews for Doubutsuka
Continue love the story don't stop writing!
samira vangola chapter 7 . 3/8
Continue
mirian chapter 7 . 1/12
actualiza pronto quieres me gusta mucho
wadeb14 chapter 7 . 12/17/2014
I really love reading your stuff, and I can't wait for more :)
Thanks
Wade xx
KagomeGirl021 chapter 7 . 12/10/2014
wow it has now been about 7 and 1/2 years since the last update. will this ever be continued? PLEASE WRITE MORE SOON!
taykitten96 chapter 7 . 9/15/2014
Please update! So so so good! :)
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 7 . 8/21/2014
You need to finish this asap!
animeloveryugioh chapter 7 . 7/18/2014
I love it but who is the leader Pain or Minato Because I doubt it will be pain since he doesn't have a sick sense of humor
xenaseth chapter 7 . 7/2/2014
Its interesting..! More!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/20/2014
TOT kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! its not fair! why its only 7 chapters,,where are the other chapters!,, haist! i need to find it! oh! by the way i loooove it! suuuuuupppppeeeerrr! love it! hehehehe,, maybe its late to say this,,, and read the fiction you've writed yachan,,, but i wanted to tell you this *i super dopper love you're work to writed this fiction!* thats why i looking forward and exitedlly in your work of passion of writtng! and pleassssse i need more to read it! iam one of *ITANARU4EVER* hehehe *being a girl its not bad to love yaoi love story* *_* and h yes im officially declare myself us one of the fangirl! kyekyekye ;-)
gundamzbd36 chapter 7 . 4/2/2014
whats going to happen next? what happen to the others?
myheartisopen62 chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Lol Naruto
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 7 . 12/10/2013
Orochimaru laugh at the end?! I was thinking and I was wondering if Pein was planning on combining the uke's in the Akatsuki with female animal DNA (maybe after Naruto safely gives birth) in order to ensure the next generation of the Akatsuki maybe even attract new members!
Dontforgettologout.lessontime chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Funny I reckon! God almighty I love this story and I am hoping for more brilliant chapters!
tsukitenshi21 chapter 7 . 11/12/2013
I loved it! Please update new chapter!