Reviews for The Last Of All Nights
gabelou1991 chapter 1 . 7/21
J'aime.
marylinevelyn chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
I really like this. But I was under the impression that they had probably had sex again when he accuses her and Angel of saying hello with their tongues and she says Faith still has her room.
justawritier chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
great story. I like to think that was what happend that night.
helenluvsboo chapter 1 . 12/6/2008
I liked it; very canon and adhered to the actual storyline :)
katherinegrace79 chapter 1 . 7/16/2008
Perfect.

Nothing more I can say.

I still believe that Buffy actually loved Spike and had the circumstances been different, they would have been great together.

This was perfect.

Kate
kudagirl chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Joss said he left it open to what happened that night because he wanted the viewer to fill in what they wanted. I think Buffy had been trying to admit to herself for awhile she did have feelings. When she told Spike she wasn't ready for him to not be there I think she was close to admitting it. She just had so much depending on her she was afraid to give into her feelings. I always liked to think they did make a slow sweet love that night because as Spike said they had never been close before the night he held her and watched her sleep. I like to think they didn't talk, but just felt love that night. She finally admitted to him she loved him, but he didn't want her to stay at the end so he told her she didn't love him, but thanks for saying it. He was protecting her till the end.
karaage chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
that was such an amazing story. i haven't read any buffy and spick fan fics but i was a huge fan of the series. i thought your story was great.
i-heart-jamm chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
my gosh! that story was remarkable!~ i loved it!
iluvriddick chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
i'm so glad you think she really loved him. i always thought so too, even though they tried to make it seem like she was just saying it. good story, it sweet and sexy without being smutty.
darklover chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
It was a lovely fic. I enjoyed reading it.
heartsdiamonds chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
I really loved this story. I really hated how they never did anything with them that last night. They just showed her going downstairs when daylight came and then their last moments. When she said, "I love you," I thought she meant it, but then everyone said she realy was just saying it because of his impending death. I wish that they had actually been together without the destructiveness, because near the end there were lots of moments and them being more like friends, but who wants to be friends? Anyway, I see you really haven't written other stories. Even if you like other couples for the show, you should do more Buffy/Spike fanfic. You seem to have a knack for it. I am also a big Buffy/Angel fan. As long as there is no Buffy/Riley, I'm happy. Keep writing!
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
I hope it did happen this way. : )
Esther-87 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
"His heart was directly beneath her and it was feeling more than some human ones ever would." One of my favourite lines in the story :)

I can never get tired of reading Spuffy last-night-together fics. This story is short and sweet. And I also think that Buffy genuinely feels for Spike but yet to figure out what it is until the very last minutes. I love how you capture the tender moments between them.