Reviews for The Laughing Fox
Ahahahah! I'm reading this fic with a joker T-shirt!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 3/8
giggle the only thing that could make this better where if they sent batman a postcard saying and documenting that they are now living a legal life.
his reaction would be so funny! also some divine justice should be handed out to orochimaru, i would dearly love for him to become joker's new test subject.
now wouldn't that be ironic? ;3
shut up!
Leoncrazy59 chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
This seems vaguely Silver Age Joker, only with slightly more murder and torture.
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
I really enjoy this story.
Looking forward to see how this Naruto is going to convince Tsunade to come back. After all, he already mastered Rasengan.
Kairan1979 chapter 12 . 12/16/2014
I'm happy to see Rogue gallery moving to Kohona. They'll be happier there, Ninja village actually encouraging their lifestyle, instead of considering it a crime.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 19 . 11/17/2014
I LOVE this:)
Narutoyaoi4ever chapter 19 . 11/5/2014
Mooooore
Techtroche chapter 19 . 10/17/2014
I wanna red more chapters i love the toxic bloodlind
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
As a general overview: I absolutely love the way you wrote out all the characters for this story! Still surprised at myself that I managed to read this whole story in two days, but hey, when you find a good story it's hard to stop reading... hope you continue!
heavydestro chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
OMG I was expecting something totally different but this is just awesome.
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
I have to say, this is one of my top favorite ways that Naruto has gotten past the first stage of the chunin exams! and while I'm at it, I absolutely love all the random crap you have him do to people... hope the rest of the story is as great as this! (though I hope Garra survives... I like him)
pikachucat chapter 19 . 9/4/2014