Reviews for The Laughing Fox
jinx777 chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
Shashenka chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
I love this story it is absolutely hilarious I hope you keep going at some point!
Aergaia chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
IVE PLAYED THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND ALSO
Luxord52 chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Hello there! I write this having been re-reading your lovely story, when I ran across the Bird of Hermes' introduction. I found Vulcan's line to be rather jaringly non sequiter, all things considered. I was wondering if this was for any specific reason, or if you just need a ryhme to fit. If the later, might I suggest a slight change from 'Eating our wings to make us tame.' to 'Shall we begin our little game?' I mention this only in passing, and could care less about whether or not you actually change it. In any event, please continue your fantastic work, and enjoy your day.
4everfictional chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Fun:)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
This story is fantastic!

I can imagine open advertising for Konoha like: "Join our side - we have cookies"

Please write more!
Naruto the Hedgehog 99 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
not to sound rude but you made a mistake in adding up all the living things left in the village after Harley used Freddy, because 8252421, not 23.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Please update!
Tiger360 chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Please update with new chapters this is a really good story and helps deal with my psychotic violent tendencies.
Draco Oblivion chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Hey Neji-teme did you win? ... beautiful line, just beautiful xD
Black Shades of Red chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
Update! Update! Update! I am so glad you have not stopped when I found this.
merceralex117 chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
Your montypython reference amuses me greatly. Now tell me: what... Istheairspeedvelocityofanunlaidenedswallow!? If you cannot answer this question, you will be visited by the French and they shall taunt you.
shadowcat ninja chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I knew Sasuke was gay
silverback95 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Funny thing with the flash bang
Kage no Tamashi chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
IWhat you have there, gaki?
The weaslets wallet.
Lol! Just steal a wallet... Not there issue!
1,486 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »