Reviews for The Laughing Fox
Aergaia chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
IVE PLAYED THE SECRET OF MONKEY ISLAND ALSO
Luxord52 chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Hello there! I write this having been re-reading your lovely story, when I ran across the Bird of Hermes' introduction. I found Vulcan's line to be rather jaringly non sequiter, all things considered. I was wondering if this was for any specific reason, or if you just need a ryhme to fit. If the later, might I suggest a slight change from 'Eating our wings to make us tame.' to 'Shall we begin our little game?' I mention this only in passing, and could care less about whether or not you actually change it. In any event, please continue your fantastic work, and enjoy your day.
4everfictional chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Fun:)
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
This story is fantastic!

I can imagine open advertising for Konoha like: "Join our side - we have cookies"

Please write more!
Naruto the Hedgehog 99 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
not to sound rude but you made a mistake in adding up all the living things left in the village after Harley used Freddy, because 8252421, not 23.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Please update!
Tiger360 chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Please update with new chapters this is a really good story and helps deal with my psychotic violent tendencies.
Draco Oblivion chapter 13 . 4/30/2014
Hey Neji-teme did you win? ... beautiful line, just beautiful xD
Black Shades of Red chapter 19 . 4/21/2014
Update! Update! Update! I am so glad you have not stopped when I found this.
merceralex117 chapter 17 . 4/17/2014
Your montypython reference amuses me greatly. Now tell me: what... Istheairspeedvelocityofanunlaidenedswallow!? If you cannot answer this question, you will be visited by the French and they shall taunt you.
shadowcat ninja chapter 10 . 4/15/2014
I knew Sasuke was gay
silverback95 chapter 8 . 4/14/2014
Funny thing with the flash bang
Kage no Tamashi chapter 19 . 3/29/2014
IWhat you have there, gaki?
The weaslets wallet.
Lol! Just steal a wallet... Not there issue!
ThatGuy115 chapter 1 . 3/26/2014
Towards the end you said "The non-ninja villagers still saw Naruto as Kyuubi" what I want to know is why? You have Naruto being transported to Joker/Harley presumably right after the Fox is sealed into him so how do the villagers know that Naruto has the Kyuubi in him? Even then how can the villagers STILL see Naruto as the Kyuubi if this is the first time people are seeing him I mean he comes to the JL universe wrapped in a baby blanket presumably right after the sealing with his name on dog tags and isn't seen in the Naruto-verse for six years? Maybe this'll be answered in later chapters with a flashback of Sarutobi giving a speech to the people or something.

Other than that really liking Joker and Harley's personality (how they can be crazy and still care for Naruto). Hope we get to see Naruto inherit some of his "parents" personalities as the story progresses.
CaptureGod-Otamegane chapter 17 . 3/25/2014
It's fucking insanity, I love it.
1,484 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »