Reviews for The Laughing Fox
Guest chapter 19 . 9/21/2014
As a general overview: I absolutely love the way you wrote out all the characters for this story! Still surprised at myself that I managed to read this whole story in two days, but hey, when you find a good story it's hard to stop reading... hope you continue!
heavydestro chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
OMG I was expecting something totally different but this is just awesome.
SpecialLittleSnowflake chapter 8 . 9/20/2014
I have to say, this is one of my top favorite ways that Naruto has gotten past the first stage of the chunin exams! and while I'm at it, I absolutely love all the random crap you have him do to people... hope the rest of the story is as great as this! (though I hope Garra survives... I like him)
pikachucat chapter 19 . 9/4/2014
LadyAdriander chapter 3 . 8/24/2014
coolosity incarnate
Guest chapter 19 . 8/15/2014
supert history
jinx777 chapter 19 . 8/12/2014
Shashenka chapter 19 . 7/1/2014
I love this story it is absolutely hilarious I hope you keep going at some point!
Aergaia chapter 16 . 6/22/2014
Luxord52 chapter 7 . 6/18/2014
Hello there! I write this having been re-reading your lovely story, when I ran across the Bird of Hermes' introduction. I found Vulcan's line to be rather jaringly non sequiter, all things considered. I was wondering if this was for any specific reason, or if you just need a ryhme to fit. If the later, might I suggest a slight change from 'Eating our wings to make us tame.' to 'Shall we begin our little game?' I mention this only in passing, and could care less about whether or not you actually change it. In any event, please continue your fantastic work, and enjoy your day.
4everfictional chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
Guest chapter 19 . 6/13/2014
This story is fantastic!

I can imagine open advertising for Konoha like: "Join our side - we have cookies"

Please write more!
Naruto the Hedgehog 99 chapter 2 . 5/24/2014
not to sound rude but you made a mistake in adding up all the living things left in the village after Harley used Freddy, because 8252421, not 23.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/22/2014
Please update!
Tiger360 chapter 19 . 5/2/2014
Please update with new chapters this is a really good story and helps deal with my psychotic violent tendencies.
1,492 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »