Reviews for The Laughing Fox
Naruto the joker chapter 10 . 3/21/2015
BOOT T DA HEAD HAHAHAHA. To be honest I thought you were going to have a reference to Mortal Combat in the chap with the title being 'Test your Might' a line used in the Mortal Combat series
Naruto the joker chapter 8 . 3/21/2015
Stupid Haishi. Hina-hime is more confident because she knows naruto cares for her. Dog crap in hair now that is unexpected
Naruto the joker chapter 7 . 3/21/2015
Pink hair dye hahahaha oh my poor poor Haishi...hahahaha. That was a stupid move of Haku's to hurt Hina-hime I like that he died but it wasn't...painful enough. Ah the old but still good (SAY HELLO TO MY LITTLE FRIEND). Wow John Cleese is starring in this fic it means it really is an excellent comedic fic. :) ;)
Naruto the joker chapter 6 . 3/21/2015
I agree with Naruto. I always wondered if the 7 swords men were compensating for something. I mean Zabuza has a 7 foot long sword Kisame Has a 7 or 8 foot sword are they compensating for their lack of gifts given to them by Kami-sama. :)
Naruto the joker chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
Good chap. Loved the omake. Give me more ( frothing at the mouth)
Naruto the joker chapter 4 . 3/21/2015
Great chappy. A pitty you killed Mizuki with V1 Smilex V2 would have been a real laugh.
Naruto the joker chapter 3 . 3/21/2015
Awe poor Clyde naruto denying him food...although pink haired billboards aren't that tasty oh well. I like the description of jokers job nicely worded and true not just suger coated
Naruto the joker chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
It warms my heart to read that the Uzumaki family drove Itachi insane.
Naruto the joker chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Awesome chap. Will Batsy find out Joker left the dimension?
etrigan the demon chapter 19 . 3/18/2015
no matter how many times I read this it never gets old :D
Guest chapter 5 . 3/12/2015
Ahahahah! I'm reading this fic with a joker T-shirt!
jeanette9a chapter 1 . 3/8/2015
giggle the only thing that could make this better where if they sent batman a postcard saying and documenting that they are now living a legal life.
his reaction would be so funny! also some divine justice should be handed out to orochimaru, i would dearly love for him to become joker's new test subject.
now wouldn't that be ironic? ;3
Guest chapter 4 . 1/16/2015
shut up!
Leoncrazy59 chapter 2 . 12/25/2014
This seems vaguely Silver Age Joker, only with slightly more murder and torture.
Kairan1979 chapter 19 . 12/17/2014
I really enjoy this story.
Looking forward to see how this Naruto is going to convince Tsunade to come back. After all, he already mastered Rasengan.
1,524 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »