Reviews for The Laughing Fox
theclerk2 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Damn this story is great. You've actually made a funny and serious story with a concept that is completely orginal.

Bravo.
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
When i saw your description of this i was wary. But this seriously gets the high distinction of being the ABSOLUTE FUNNIEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! please, update soon for all of our sakes. Also, will the justice league ever show up in konoha? That would be funny, as they would be attack people who are "law abiding citizens"

~Korrag
chinoodin chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Please update soon PLEASE!

I love this approach!
Viking Girl chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
When I saw this I was all Naruto/ Batman? It will never work! But you proved me very wrong. This is a very good crossover I've never seen before, not to mention most writers would probably have had Naruto raised by Batman. I thought the ninja tolerating the Uzimakies psychosis was a nice, realistic touch. Why do the dirty work when you can get your crazy subordinate to do it for you?

I wonder if Batman ever manages to track them to Nauto's universe. I'd like to see his reaction to a place where some of the children are as good as the best DC has to offer. Not to mention thanks to the ninja training Joker could be better than him now. I eagerly await the next installment, work fast!
Erik Howlett chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! Dude, you're a genius! This new chapter rocks! Your story gets funnier everytime I read it. Ya know, you should make that Naruto's catchphrase now; however, I always thought it whent like this:

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Any how, keep up the good work, this is some great stuff!
StarwolfD1 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
One of best enetaining works! I hope that Zabusa and Haku survive. Reason: Water prison jutsu summoned smiling piranha . Zabusa could become Jason XI(curtosy of Joker mincemeat help). Haku could be used as mirror using retainer for Uzumaki family.
Dumbledork chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
WOW. This story is so f*cking awesome. Can't wait for more.
Akira Stridder chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
whoa!
fyretyger86 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
OMFG! I could hardly stop laughing. Joker and Harley raising Naruto! Talk about an original plotline that has never been heard of before. I can't wait to see how Orochimaru reacts to the Uzumaki family. Not to mention Jiraiya and Tsunade and Gaara. This going to be great. Akatsuki won't know what hits them if they try to go after Naruto. *evil chuckle*
S-Wanderer999 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Well this was a rather nice chapter. I'm surprised though the Joker hasn't tried to recreate some of Batman's toys for his own usage. Something I think the Joker or Naruto would have come up with is a variation on Smilex 2 so that you can inject a chemical to break it down and be able to bring back people alive for information/research (laugh an opponent into unconsciousness, treat them and then bring them back for questioning/experimentation). Besides it would be rather distracting to have people just start uncontrollably laughing in a fight (and you could have Sasuke be a victim of it at some point).

As for lines, you have one of the Joker's lines that is really good "If you've got to go, go with a smile".

As for Kurenai, I think she'd probably know mid to long range ninjutsus since they complement her ability as a genjutsu user (since they wouldn't be getting up close anyways). As for Naruto he'd probably learn taijutsu, ninjutsu, and especially genjutsu considering what he could do with it (plus your Naruto probably read the full bit concerning Kage Bunshin). As for summoning how do you plan to make it work (only one summon or multiple summons). If multiple have Naruto sign both the hyena/jackal contract and the fox contract (since foxes are tricksters in japanese folklore).

Anyways keep up the good work and I hope to read more soon.
Kaiya Azure chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Nice idea. Very humorous. Looking forward to seeing how Batman and the J.L. affect things should they find a way through. Not to mention how Team Eight works out.
kopakanuvafan20 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
This is a great idea and unique too. All the jokes were well timed.
HolyKnight5 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
God, this was waay, too funny...keep ahead...

It would be even crazier that the League arrives to that plane, JUST on the day of the Suna/Oto Invasion...talk about an uber furball?
sadfru chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
More Joker! Otherwise great chapter and highly enjoyable :)
Bleedndreamz chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
at first i thought u were crazy lol but i really love this story atm good job _ i didnt think it would work but u proved me wrong
1,529 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »