Reviews for The Laughing Fox
Bleedndreamz chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
at first i thought u were crazy lol but i really love this story atm good job _ i didnt think it would work but u proved me wrong
adngo714 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
what a sick idea...but it is SO FUNNY!
Halfas Rule chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
By any chance will Batman and the Justice League make an appearance later on in the fic?
Han-Ko chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Great update
TenWings chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
UPDATE SOON!
Maned Wolf Goddess chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
this is the first Naruto Xover with Batman...

AND I LIKE IT!

KEEP UP THE GREAT(and funny as heck) WORK
Johnhamsta chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Hello, Clarisse.

_ I, when i saw this, thought, "...better not ruin it". Luckily, you followed through with your promise, and integrated the Joker and Harlequin with Naruto near-flawlessly.

Maybe you can include the classic extendo-fist? _ or the seltzer bottle? O, how about the springy-shoes?

This is SO getting Favourited.

-The Notorious JOHNHAMSTA
Takaiteishu Naruto chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
amusing ending to the ending AN. I say the same last 3 words about...100 times in a week. But, I notice a pattern between Joker's gun and Harley's gun, but not how it is connected to Naruto's. If Naruto's was Chucky, then I would understand
GrimlockX4 chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
Awesome story. Good luck on chapter 5.
Fox Boss chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
I think a good idea of a prank would be if Naruto would give a box to either Sakura or Sasuke that had a rapid cat in it(of course they don't know that) as a peace gift. Gives a whole new meaning to the term 'the cats out of the bag'(or in this case box).
GrimlockX4 chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
Awesome crossover story of Naruto and Batman.
Sharkteeth chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
great chapter
Capito Celcior chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
I instantly thought of this idea (sort of Omake) when I read about the Smiling Piranhas. Used for torture, right?

The six captured enemy Ninja were glaring angrily at the Konoha Shinobi, in the middle of their mission near Lightning Country. These included Ino, Hinata, Sasuke, Kiba, Asuma, Kurenai, Naruto, Joker and Harley.

"Right now, we need to find out what they know." Asuma started.

"Leave that to us!" Joker grinned. Well, he grinned more then usual.

"HAH! Like we will ever talk!"

Joker merely stood before the Ninja, who were sitting in a half circle. Naruto walked up to him.

"Why hello there junior. Say, how have your outside missions been lately?"

"Oh they've been great dad. But golly, it IS a realy shame that I cannot bring my favorite stuff along. You always have all the fun back at home."

The Joker's face took on a twisted parody of stage-sad. "Aww, that is too bad. But don't feel sad!" His face lightened up. "For I have a NEW invention, just what you need."

Naruto's face lightened up beyond human posibility. Harley walked into view, sashaying her hips into a seductive walk while holding a scroll regaly in front of her.

"Presenting; The Joker's New Portaquarium Ferocious!" He pointed with his entire hand. Naruto's hands went to his cheeks, mouth open.

"Yes sir" he went back to his audience. "You too can now bring with you one of my most favorite toys. No more big and bulky home-edition instalations. NO! This new Portaquariom is set up and ready in less than three minutes. and packs up just as quickly, ready on the go!"

"But dad, how does it work?"

"Why simple, Junior, as Mommy here will demonstrate."

Harley, once more in the spotlight, posed with the scroll in her hand. showing it to the crowd. Both Konoha and Kumo did not know what was going on, just observing the eery infomercial.

As Harley began the actions, slowely and clearly so that all could watch, the Joker NArated.

"It is easy, realy. First, you locate a tree with a big, strong branch. Next, you open the scroll. Take notice that it is a SPECIAL and High quality sealing scroll with Stasis Seals. First, you unseal the harnass." A leather and metal harnass popped out.

"Next, you attach the harness to the tree. making sure that it can be lowered and raised smoothly. Afterall if you discover that it gives you problems later on, the trouble JUST isn't worth it! Next, we need a volunteer. Yes, you sir!" He pointed at one of the enemy ninja. Naruto went and dragged him over. He was tied up.

"Now we raise him up, and unseal the second part."

What came out next was just too weird. And creepy. Definately creepy.

It was an aquarium. One and a half meter by one and a half, by one and a half. The aquariom was on weels as to be manouverable. Inside, however, were thirty or so fish.

What was disturbing was that each of the fish had a smile filled with gruesomly sharp teeth.

"Next we ride the cart under the volunteer, and dunk him feet-first kneedeep into the water!"

The screams haunted even the most experienced Jounins for a good three years.
Sir Deadpool chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
great chapter
Matthew Blackheart chapter 4 . 11/5/2007
is batboy and superdoof gonna appear along with the justice league anytime soon
1,515 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »