Reviews for The Laughing Fox
ranmyakunokagetsu chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Nice! Definitely going on my favourites list. Please update soon!
Buddhahobo chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Hmm... where is Joker and Harley getting their bullets? And their guns need maintenance, maybe new parts or just new guns and I don't think Harley knows how to make guns...or steel. Wouldn't having Kurenai excel at Ninjutsu defeat the point that she's a genjutsu specialist? Depending on the amount of chakra put in to the jutsu and maybe there own willingness should make the illusion more powerful...which she must be if she's a specialist. Personally, I think you should have her specialize in weapons as a someone in an illusion, then... BAM!BAM!BAM!
Buddhahobo chapter 3 . 11/10/2007
Dear Lord Dragon Claw,

Are you God?

From,

S.H. Fire
Tankr chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Ok, VERY good story. I like how Naruto is turning out raised by Joker and Harley. Your portrayal of how Joker is acting is good and considering what is permitted to do in the course of his duties he has an outlet that is legal and means he has a home territory without having to deal with the Bat. I cant wait to see more of this story. I like the hint of how Naruto was going to play mind games with Hinata to corrupt her and cant wait to see what you do and how she turns out. The addition of Shino into the mix as well is well thought out and logical in its own right, since of all the genins he is the only one that might have an active interest in poisons.
dragonwings7373 chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
I have to say i just cant stop reading this story over and over and over and over and over and over and over... sory my mind got stuck in repeat lol but i do love this story and cant get enough of it soo keep the chapters coming and please UPDATE SOON! D
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Great! Update soon!
CJNyfalt chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Great story! But, I don't like the absence of Sexy no Jutsu.

I just hope that Naruto manages to twist Hinata enough to make the Chuunin exams a nightmare for Neji.
Primal Chaos chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
great very funny what if their chakra unknowinly made bains venom
Primal Chaos chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
joker was my favorit villan becouse he was a true villan he did not do it for money or power he just wanted to watch the world burn
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
cackles
Morriganna chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Very good job so far and keep up the good work!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
How can Naruto not have invented Sexy no Jutsu? It seems like something his parents would love! I love how Naruto's chakra tortures Kyuubi. Will Naruto ever manipulate Hinata into confessing? Or if she does managed to confess to him, how will he react?

Oh yes, does Harley still wear her clown costume or does she dress in a kunoichi outfit? You just didn't mention it, so I thought I'd ask.
gaul1 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
good chapter, byes
Texan Ranger chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
I have a question, what is Naruto's cloths theme. And after Naruto manipulates Hinata to his mothers level will she have a clown-like outfitt? Hope to have answers in the next chapter.
theclerk2 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Damn this story is great. You've actually made a funny and serious story with a concept that is completely orginal.

Bravo.