Reviews for The Laughing Fox
dragonwings7373 chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
I have to say i just cant stop reading this story over and over and over and over and over and over and over... sory my mind got stuck in repeat lol but i do love this story and cant get enough of it soo keep the chapters coming and please UPDATE SOON! D
Morgan Daratrazanoff chapter 4 . 11/9/2007
Great! Update soon!
CJNyfalt chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
Great story! But, I don't like the absence of Sexy no Jutsu.

I just hope that Naruto manages to twist Hinata enough to make the Chuunin exams a nightmare for Neji.
Primal Chaos chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
great very funny what if their chakra unknowinly made bains venom
Primal Chaos chapter 1 . 11/8/2007
joker was my favorit villan becouse he was a true villan he did not do it for money or power he just wanted to watch the world burn
Firehedgehog chapter 4 . 11/8/2007
cackles
Morriganna chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
Very good job so far and keep up the good work!
Dragon Man 180 chapter 4 . 11/7/2007
How can Naruto not have invented Sexy no Jutsu? It seems like something his parents would love! I love how Naruto's chakra tortures Kyuubi. Will Naruto ever manipulate Hinata into confessing? Or if she does managed to confess to him, how will he react?

Oh yes, does Harley still wear her clown costume or does she dress in a kunoichi outfit? You just didn't mention it, so I thought I'd ask.
gaul1 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
good chapter, byes
Texan Ranger chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
I have a question, what is Naruto's cloths theme. And after Naruto manipulates Hinata to his mothers level will she have a clown-like outfitt? Hope to have answers in the next chapter.
theclerk2 chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Damn this story is great. You've actually made a funny and serious story with a concept that is completely orginal.

Bravo.
Korraganitar the NightShadow chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
When i saw your description of this i was wary. But this seriously gets the high distinction of being the ABSOLUTE FUNNIEST FIC I HAVE EVER READ! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! please, update soon for all of our sakes. Also, will the justice league ever show up in konoha? That would be funny, as they would be attack people who are "law abiding citizens"

~Korrag
chinoodin chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
Please update soon PLEASE!

I love this approach!
Viking Girl chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
When I saw this I was all Naruto/ Batman? It will never work! But you proved me very wrong. This is a very good crossover I've never seen before, not to mention most writers would probably have had Naruto raised by Batman. I thought the ninja tolerating the Uzimakies psychosis was a nice, realistic touch. Why do the dirty work when you can get your crazy subordinate to do it for you?

I wonder if Batman ever manages to track them to Nauto's universe. I'd like to see his reaction to a place where some of the children are as good as the best DC has to offer. Not to mention thanks to the ninja training Joker could be better than him now. I eagerly await the next installment, work fast!
Erik Howlett chapter 4 . 11/6/2007
HAHAHAHAHA! Dude, you're a genius! This new chapter rocks! Your story gets funnier everytime I read it. Ya know, you should make that Naruto's catchphrase now; however, I always thought it whent like this:

"Have you ever danced with the Devil by the pale moonlight?"

Any how, keep up the good work, this is some great stuff!
1,539 | « Prev Page 1 .. 87 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 .. Last Next »