Reviews for Into the Black
Lampyridae chapter 27 . 8/22/2016
It took me awhile to get back to this story when I saw it had been updated. One rainy Saturday I sat down and while I vaguely remembered the characters I decided it was best to start from the beginning. It was worth the read again. I especially enjoyed the oscussion to Shadow to rescue the the horses.

I have enjoyed your character, Liara Hawke, she is a fitting and unique character for the story/universe - not many are in fanfic. I will await any future updates that may come. If this is the end, it isn't the worst cliffhanger one could leave but it appears as if the events set in motion will be resolved.

Typo point out:

"Now hand on a gorram minute."

I am guessing you meant "Now hang on gorram minute"

TheQueenOfAllThings chapter 1 . 6/15/2016
This is just fantastic! It's like an episode of the show. You have everyone down perfectly in character and I love Liara. I can't wait to read the rest of this!
Buffy Sparrow chapter 27 . 6/12/2016
Yay! I love when you update and this chapter was so ooo good. I can't wait for the next one! Mal's gonna be so pissed.
theradvlad chapter 8 . 7/28/2015
Hey there. I'm Vlad. Really interesting story you got going here. Switching between liaras and mals point of view keeps it nice and clear. To be honest, I was perfectly content with reading along. I just wanted to ask if you were British/Irish, since you used "aye" a time or two. Anyways, carry on.
shika93 chapter 26 . 7/12/2015