Reviews for Into the Black
Thumper1776 chapter 26 . 3/16
good sto0ry so far.
thebibliophileshavethephonebox chapter 26 . 2/23
Huh...that was unexpected. If Reeve continues this way, some one's going to show him a whole world of hurt. At this point he is so screwed. Especially if they sic River on him. I hope Kaylee will be alright! Also Shepherd. And Liara. Please Update!
RionaEire chapter 26 . 2/18
Really well written and action-filled chapter, we can definitely see your evolution as a writer as we read this story, you do particularly well in this chapter at the parts from Liara's perspective. And the ending, scary, aaaaaaah!
Joefu3 chapter 26 . 2/16
Aldren is a character in a work of fanfiction and I still wish I could riddle him full of holes. Well, I'm sure Mal will get to or Liara will stab him with the dagger. Great story
An Amber Pen chapter 26 . 2/16
Gose, you wanna talk about a double-whammy, this is a big one. Keep writing!
EmberoftheNight chapter 26 . 2/15
I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR WHAT SEEMS LIKE AGES FOR THIS CHAPTER. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! I can't wait for the next chapter!
darkroomdilation chapter 25 . 12/17/2014
Fantastic as always. What a fantastic twist! I love it!
EmberoftheNight chapter 25 . 10/29/2014
I've been reading this story for the past couple days and ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT. Keep writing! I can't wait to read what happens next!
RionaEire chapter 25 . 10/28/2014
I like how you describe fancy clothing, Kaylee's "frothy convection" of a dress, all Inara's finery to choose from, etc. And as you know I love the servants and finery of rich households, I'm a sucker for those things, thanks for adding more, I never tire of it. I love the twist at the end, looking forward to the next chapter.
An Amber Pen chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
*stunned silence* Ching-wa tsao de liao mong! And he never came home?! The nerve of that hundan! Mal's gonna have his hands full. Keep writing!
PineappleoftheLordAssbutts chapter 25 . 10/19/2014
I... wait... what?

Wow. I just cannot get over how great a story this is. You are an extremely talented writer! I was just thinking of this story when I checked my email, so it was a very pleasant surprise when I found the alert. You have all the characters perfectly (even though I haven't watched Firefly in a long time...) and I honestly have no criticism at all. Well done and I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter! Okay no more exclamation marks for me...
Robert12774 chapter 19 . 8/31/2014
Really liking your story
RionaEire chapter 24 . 7/9/2014
Good chapter, it was good to hear how Liara escaped and I think it helps us to understand her better. I know that she is going to be okay in the end, she's just processing through and needs love/caring and help along the way. But Mal's smart to know that the romantic kind of love should come slowly and responsibly, it will be good in the end though for both of them and I know it won't be rushed into, what a gentleman Mal can be, sometimes, :) But it isn't wrong for Mal to have feelings for her and want her to reciprocate when she's ready. I know she will be ready, she's going to be okay. As I've said before you always write the parts about horses well, showing its something you know and care about.
PineappleoftheLordAssbutts chapter 24 . 6/29/2014
I just can't describe how much I love this story! I changed my name, but yeah. I've said so before. You are like, one of the best writers on Fanfiction(and ive been here a while)! Good luck and I hope you can update again soon!
RionaEire chapter 23 . 3/19/2014
I liked the cat in the sun simile, and reading the relaxing things in the story, the bath etc. made me feel a lil' relaxed myself. You do a lovely job of describing setting in this chapter, I could picture myself among the richness and finery, I'm a total Memsahib inside, I love fancy beautiful things and the trappings that come with.