Reviews for What I Hold Dear
The Countess of Monte Cristo chapter 1 . 4/2/2012
Wonderful. I loved it! Thank you!
Uchiha Bara chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
this is really good :)
Kuramas-Girl-Rose chapter 1 . 9/28/2010
OMG I love it! So sweet! Hiei and Kurama were so in character! One of the best stories about them I have ever read! Thank you for posting it!
IllusionOfAghony chapter 1 . 6/10/2009
Simlpy amazing
sunset myriad chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
awe... this is such a sweet story. i 3 it forever. i really like the ending (after all, it was for him) it really shows how much hiei cared. great job and no complaints for a oneshot full of fluffy goodness
fireywolfchild chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
so sweet!
Zombiifissh chapter 1 . 7/26/2008
-teary eyes- AW!
Storming Lilacs chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Oh no prob- I read half of this awhile back and lost the link, so I'm happy I found this story again. Wonderful fic.
Duelist925 chapter 1 . 1/23/2008
A truly exceptional story...I especially like how you described Hiei's thoughts of his supposed weakness's.

I would say this rates among your best stories. Then again, I've thought that about all your stories...
borderline-mary chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Interesting. I find some of the imagery over the top, and it's a little difficult to tell what's going on some of the time, but they're well in-character as far as I can see. I'm just a little surprised at the flip-flopping story focus: of the main conflict switching from Hiei to Kurama to Hiei again; and there's a sense of tension, as though neither of the two conflicts really ever got resolved. With Hiei's, I got the sense that it was supposed to be that way - with Kurama's, I wasn't sure. Having his mother die is just something I felt would affect him even more than it seemed to.

But overall this is a good story, if a little confusing, and I applaud your general ability to keep Hiei and Kurama true to character.
nekoluver chapter 1 . 9/14/2007
That was extremely well written. It was really, really good! I liked it a lot. This is definatly my favorite YYH couple, and this story really holds the esscence of what their relationship would be if they finally gave in to their feelings. ('cuz everyone knows that the pairing's cannon, but those two just havent figured out their feelings yet.) Anway, this is a really good story! Props and cupcakes for you!

Cass chapter 1 . 7/25/2007
Umm Val I have read this many times it is one of my Fav Kur/Hiei fics. I just did not know you wrote it. Dumb Cass Dumb cass. I love this FIC! You ARE Honstly one of the most amazing writers ever!
DeeJayers chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Damn, that was awesome. Great job. I really, really liked it! -.-

**Black Ice Phoenix Wolf**
hulloguvnah chapter 1 . 7/8/2007
beautiful ]
Anna Jaganshi chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
If they had something inbetween T and M, this would be there. It wasn't that far, but close. Anyway, this was very... sad, and sweet, and... other things I'm not sure how to put into words. . But it was fantastic, and I say keep up the great work!