Reviews for A Skywalker by Any Other Name
Order66WithFries chapter 6 . 9/10
I have the saddest smile on my face... this was... I don’t know how to describe it... it was almost... perfect.
Order66WithFries chapter 5 . 9/10
YOU BETTER MAKE ANAKIN FIND OUT WHO LUKE IS!
Order66WithFries chapter 4 . 9/10
This is so sweet. But I will be disappointed if they don’t tell their real names soon.
Order66WithFries chapter 2 . 9/10
If only he knew...
Order66WithFries chapter 1 . 9/10
Why am I laughing? Maybe I’m just in a giggly mood. Oh well. Great so far!
acetwolf94 chapter 6 . 1/26
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Egyptian Dreamer chapter 6 . 12/15/2018
I just finished reading the whole thing and you can't believe how sad I'm that I hadn't stumbled upon this amazing piece of work sooner.
I loved every moment of it, all chapters were absolutely brilliant. I wanted to see if, considering everything that happened, their next meeting would be different but the story as a whole was pretty freaking perfect so no complains here.
Thanks for this and well done.
Guest chapter 6 . 10/11/2018
Wow...I have never read such a story before...
I loved how you had that father-son bonding time, and then how they seemed to feel it again afterwards! That was really good! When I started reading it, I couldn’t stop! It was so...amazing! It’s hard to find words to describe the way I’m feeling right now. This was a really good story, and great job!
Leopard1 chapter 6 . 6/15/2018
I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve read this story, but each time it’s as wonderful as the last. I love the ending, especially where Luke and Vader feel each other through the glass. That’s such a sentimental moment that makes me melt. Thank you for writing this.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 5/24/2017
Fantabulous! Oh, the feels. The many, many feels! I want to give both Anakin and Luke a hug, they're such troubled souls. But this, now this was a fantastic story. Thank you so much for writing this. You truly have a magnificent way with words.
Graziella564 chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Amazing!
I cried at the point when Anakin and Luke separated ,so sad
You have an amazing imagination I love reading all your fanfics
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
I'm guilty of crying.
This was lovely story :)
Elise chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
This is beautiful and absolutely brilliant. :) Thank you very much for writing this!
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
lol. Oh the irony when Luke finds out that Ani really is his dad.
jamie-black-666 chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
i can't stop crying. how could this happen to ani? why his life became such a hell? it hurts so badly to think about this. it was very painful to read this fic. heartbreaking.
it's definitely one of the greatest sw stories ever written. it's so deep, very real. i could imagine everything so clear, could feel everything. thank you very much for this wonderful story.