Reviews for A Skywalker by Any Other Name
Wow...I have never read such a story before...
I loved how you had that father-son bonding time, and then how they seemed to feel it again afterwards! That was really good! When I started reading it, I couldn’t stop! It was so...amazing! It’s hard to find words to describe the way I’m feeling right now. This was a really good story, and great job!
Leopard1 chapter 6 . 6/15
I’ve lost track of how many times I’ve read this story, but each time it’s as wonderful as the last. I love the ending, especially where Luke and Vader feel each other through the glass. That’s such a sentimental moment that makes me melt. Thank you for writing this.
Golden Bearded Dragon chapter 6 . 5/24/2017
Fantabulous! Oh, the feels. The many, many feels! I want to give both Anakin and Luke a hug, they're such troubled souls. But this, now this was a fantastic story. Thank you so much for writing this. You truly have a magnificent way with words.
Graziella564 chapter 6 . 4/6/2017
Amazing!
I cried at the point when Anakin and Luke separated ,so sad
You have an amazing imagination I love reading all your fanfics
Kyrie Lorelei chapter 6 . 2/21/2017
I'm guilty of crying.
This was lovely story :)
Elise chapter 6 . 12/26/2016
This is beautiful and absolutely brilliant. :) Thank you very much for writing this!
Desertfyre chapter 2 . 11/13/2016
lol. Oh the irony when Luke finds out that Ani really is his dad.
jamie-black-666 chapter 6 . 10/1/2016
i can't stop crying. how could this happen to ani? why his life became such a hell? it hurts so badly to think about this. it was very painful to read this fic. heartbreaking.
it's definitely one of the greatest sw stories ever written. it's so deep, very real. i could imagine everything so clear, could feel everything. thank you very much for this wonderful story.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 6 . 8/14/2016
Ouch. This was beautiful, but it hurt so much. Absolutely loved it.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 5 . 8/14/2016
In tears. Loving this.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 2 . 8/14/2016
Oh, Luke, you don't know how right you are.
Loving this.
Tauriel Skywalker chapter 1 . 8/14/2016
Didn't care for the profanity at the beginning, but other than that, great story so far.
Katteilpawz chapter 6 . 7/27/2016
For a little bit of criticizing, the The End there was not really appropriate for the chosen scenario.

SNIFF

Whatever you're awesome :,
Misted Wish chapter 6 . 5/2/2016
What the heck how do you write so amazingly :o
bloodamber chapter 6 . 1/27/2016
Great story! The ending was so bitter sweet though, I so wished they hadn't forgotten each other so completely but I love the hope and happy note you leave on. Thank you :)