Reviews for A Skywalker by Any Other Name
DanaeMariSkywalker chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
This story is really cool! So Anakin didn't say his whole name and Luke didn't say his last name. If one of them said their last name is Skywalker or Anakin said his full name is Anakin, than they would be in big trouble. Luke will probably try to get as far away as he can from Anakin because Anakin will be his father in the future, but Anakin wouldn't know that unless Luke tells Anakin his last name. Good Job! I can't wait for the next chapter. :-D
AeroCat chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Yay, you wrote another story! As usual, a very good start...how strange...ending up on a planet with someone Luke really didn't want to see. Can't wait to see how this turns out!
Vila Restal chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Good story. Now then, will both Luke and Anakin reveal their last names to each other, or not. Only you can answer this one. Can't wait to read the next chapter. Keep up the good work.
twisterblake chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
hey great chapter update next soon
Aria Saralyn chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Ooh, very original! I can't wait to see what happens!

SLHM
ILDV chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Good.

Darkrider62 chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I like how you are using both the Skywalkers. Your use of Luke's feeling and thoughts at the ending of ESB is amazing. It would make sense that he'd be in that frame of mind. I enjoyed how Anakin was used. He too had to deal with lose of limb. I can not wait to see how they discover more about each other and how their talents will get them out of the zone.
JadedofMara chapter 1 . 6/1/2007