Reviews for A Skywalker by Any Other Name
Le-Anime-fan chapter 6 . 4/10/2015
Woah!
This, while improbable, is a brilliant cause for the sort of peace that Luke excluded in ROTJ, and why he seemed to have so much faith in Anakin/Vader's goodness...
Elise chapter 6 . 11/8/2014
Amazing. :)
Asj Johnson chapter 6 . 10/14/2014
you have a lot of nice stories, you know that? Anyhow, I wish they would remember what happened with that planet. It would be nice if they would. I guess it's not necessary, since they kind'a still feel something about it, but... I feel that way about most stories like that. I guess memories and knowing things that's happened are important to me.
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 6 . 7/20/2014
KYAAAA! SO SWEET! I'm sad that they forgot, but I think it's better this way. Could you possibly write a sequel?
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 2 . 7/20/2014
He doesn't know how true that last sentence was, yet. I can't wait for his reaction when he finds out!
thebicky chapter 6 . 2/11/2014
Aww I was a bit disappointed that there was no obvious redemption for Ani :( ah well, you wrote very subtly and very well, good job!
SapphiRubyCrys chapter 6 . 12/27/2013
WOW!
multyfangirl15 chapter 6 . 11/15/2013
ooh i love that song. a pity that i can't sing because of the cough of slight cold i have right now. after first p. at school ( i have choir ) my voice has gotten worse and now i cant sing. i cant even speak normally. have you written any story's that go's along with this one?
multyfangirl15 chapter 5 . 11/15/2013
you'll see each other again just 20 year's from now for your dad.
multyfangirl15 chapter 4 . 11/15/2013
wait, he never figured out or thought of the possibility that Ani is Anakin? he is a bit thick.
multyfangirl15 chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
lol he was able to hide their relationship in plain sight.
roses for marianne chapter 4 . 10/16/2013
Such a good story.
Vi-Violence chapter 6 . 9/25/2013
It bothers me a little that neither of them remember it, but it was a good fic.
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 9/11/2013
So close, Luke.. But so far off the mark
QueenNaberrie chapter 6 . 3/14/2013
Loved it! I wish they both could have remembered their "black hole" experience. But it was still a good ending. :)
173 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »