Reviews for Mai's secret admirer?
ShadowSheki chapter 1 . 7/29
SO CUTE~ and...MUSHY.
145796213 chapter 1 . 10/20/2015
This story was so cute. :)
Darkness7913 chapter 1 . 8/27/2015
I love how I can read both their feelings and Mai's statement of the flower she loves it was so sweet! especially in Naru's case!
girl.az2001 chapter 1 . 8/17/2015
me encanto este fanfic y mas la pareja y cual es el significado de narsiso negro
FireStarRD chapter 1 . 4/1/2015
CUUUUUUUUUTE
Except Naru is sort of a little stalkerish.
But who cares?
I mean, it's Naru, so it's fine... Right? No? Mai, I have 911 on speed dial, we're all good. Eh? NARU GET AWAY FROM ME WITH THAT KNIFE! Don't- EEEEE SOMEBODY HEEEELP!
plasterbrain chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
WHAT I THOUGHT IT WAS LIN LEAVING HER THE FLOWERS FOR SURE /s
fairy tail-cedes chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
that was so cute! i wish that would happen to me! i loved it so much! i cant help but smile, and not i cant stop it!
nayely chapter 1 . 6/25/2014
I love it
End-Theory-Confirmed chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I...this...wow...just...THIS IS FANTASTIC! ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS
bailey the wolf chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
I love it! But... really... he HAS to kiss her already...
Naimena chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
I loved it and her way to accept him! Very fitting. I have always loved floriography. Thank you for your work
AmyNChan chapter 1 . 11/19/2013
So so SO CUTE! This was so brilliant!
jk chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
Awwww this was one of the sweetest stories I've ever read :) I actually like this side of Naru lol
lightning-storm chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Aww. Fluff. Not the best grammar, but I shouldn't be picky. I'm such a critic when it comes to writing. Darn it! Anyways, Not sure if Naru would actually do that, but it is somewhat believable, considering the tea thing when she, "died" in blood stained labyrinth. I imagine Mai practically dying and him making some dramatic confession as she wakes up with him holding her.
Naruisawesome chapter 1 . 8/2/2013