Reviews for Firsts
Salome Maranya chapter 1 . 5/12
There can never be enough Neji fics after his unjust canon death.
Team Ten is cool.
Broken Jar Of Hearts chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
This one is cute as well! I never thought I would appreciate fics for teens again :P
How-to-kiss-101 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
AHHHHHHHH! SOO KAWAII! *Massive inhale* you rock!? I READ THS EVERY MONTH CUZ I L.O.V.E THIS STORY!
Ravengal101 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Lol. 'Escort' is a nice way to put in. Cute fic! XD
Animefangirl95 chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
Yes cake is delicious;) this was cute:) I liked how they both blushed
silverstargazer chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
.,cute.
BadgerPride10 chapter 1 . 3/21/2012
SEEEEEQQQQUUUEEEELLLLL!
daybreaks chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
Can't help it, I'm in a mood for all your writing.

heee~

"I… didn't want him to be my first," she finishes softly, smoothing her hands down the front of her skirt.

"…Ah," is all he says. A quick glance at him shows a faint splotch of red creeping onto his cheeks

I like the fact that Tenten awkwardly initiates and Neji just does a Neji-ese splutter. And Lee... Lee keeps his mouth shut for once.
Ioga chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Aww, cute. Felt a wee bit front-heavy, in that the setting of the background took a large chunk of the story while it was only used for the "main part". Tharr be many fics on you though, I'm unable to say if depressing deathfic was better or not. Fluff good for the heart. Like cake. And reviews. If you wanna recommend the depressing deathfic (or something else), I'm open for exploration!

What I liked was the innocent sweetness, and the quiet walking-in-on-them of Lee. So it was good, the main premise well executed. :)

Noticed that there's a "i" and "/i" visible in the story - "because he i thinks /i I'm" towards the end, btw.

Thanks for this!
Ekun-Asha chapter 1 . 4/4/2011
Subtle.
MelancholyMadness chapter 1 . 3/23/2011
I'm imagining Neji and Tenten being as red as they were in the curry of life episode! Haha, Neji doesn't like spicy food!

-ash
JWzipper chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
Haha, Who doesn't like cake?

Sister: I don't!

-throws dictionary at sister's head-

*insert copy-righted Hyuuga Death Glare*

No, seriously! This was great! I love it! -

-JWzipper
I C Y U R O K chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
I like cake too and this story

the story made me grin like a maniac for some reason idk why
Shezus chapter 1 . 9/23/2010
really nice fanfic

luv it, you really should continue it D
TeddyBearHugs chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
I liked this story. It made me smile :) Neji/Tenten is one of my favorite pairings.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »