Reviews for Horizon
Mel1592 chapter 4 . 4/23/2011
nice work :) And bonus points for the Nick Knight quote :) FK for the win :)
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 4 . 6/18/2008
A great end to the story. I liked the part where Sara came to and Gil was sitting with her.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 3 . 6/18/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where the trucker took Sara to the hospital.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 2 . 6/18/2008
Another great chapter. I liked the part where Jim and Gil were talking about Natalie.
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
A great start to the story. I liked the part where Gil was starting to find Sara.
jade40 chapter 4 . 3/13/2008
that was cute another awesome story and another path of that esp.
Immokk chapter 4 . 10/9/2007
Really, truly excellent. Beautifully written.
CMemilyhotch chapter 4 . 10/6/2007
uh so good well done :)
WalkerTRngr chapter 4 . 8/29/2007
This is by far the BEST rendition of what could happen this season that I have read so far. AMAZING!
Wander52 chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
That's a story that feels complete...the right mix of anxiety, danger and rescue...oh and the right amount of Grissom...
ladybirdington chapter 4 . 7/3/2007
The writers of CSI need to get in touch with you. This was perfect. I actually teared up when Grissom ran into the ICU. I NEVER CRY. Sheesh. You are wonderful!
adara13 chapter 4 . 6/23/2007
This was very sweet. I liked that Sara was actually trying to take action for her own rescue, pretty in character. Very nice story.
Smiles Incorporated chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Hey, this is Carly (aka WitchGirl). So I was wondering if you would allow me to feature your awesome story on my new website, . com (minus the space). Feel free to check out the site before agreeing, and then drop me a line with your answer.

Thanks!

Carly
jenbachand chapter 4 . 6/19/2007
I told you I'd get to it eventually. ;)

In a world where most of my favorite authors seem uninspired after the cliffhanger, this one makes up for it all.

Wonderfully well written and so believable. I think Sara would be trying her hardest to get out as well.

A great read, but then I'm never disappointed by your stuff. :)
mg chapter 4 . 6/17/2007
Best post Living Doll fic I've read. Not that I'm surprised though - you're a talented writer.

I loved Sara saving herself, showed a lot of determination. Reminded me of Eames in L & O: Criminal Intent.

I am interested that in the post LD fics I've read so far everyone has chosen not to include what happened to Grissom at the end of the episode. I kept expecting this "incident" to crop up in this fic.