Reviews for Reasons Why
ChordOverstreetFan chapter 1 . 3/28/2012
I always feel bad for Hyoutei because they can't really pursue things that they know they're good at, with the exception of Ohtori.

I do feel that this makes them even MORE passionate though. They know they won't be pursuing tennis after school, so that makes them try even harder during competitive school competitions.
anon chapter 1 . 2/24/2012
I don't know how this doesn't have more reviews, it more than deserves them. It does seem a little dry, though you did say that you felt it came out more as information than fanfiction. It's still an interesting idea that I'd be happy to see expanded on, as Hyoutei doesn't need to care, not the way Seigaku does, and essentially spoiled brats are their base personalities. I haven't seen any fics in this fandom that present Hyoutei as spoiled children who play tennis, as a hobby, and never desire for it to be anything more than that. It might be a common plot line though, I'm new as hell! But sorry, I'm on a tanget, I loved this and hope it turns into more, maybe chapters about the way they turned to tennis and what decided for them that tennis would be what they'd play? I dunno, I'm not that creative. :D
iLupinus chapter 1 . 6/1/2010
This is one of those fics that your read, and then... you just think about it. You wrote that really well.
PrincessKrystal01 chapter 1 . 2/3/2009
aw...this makes me sad... but so true
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/8/2007
I don't know why but I like this!
KeikoHyuuga chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
YAY! ANGIE WROTE SOMETHING WEIRD
The Blue Penguin chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
Really nice... I loved it..
Dazed Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
*_* I never really thought about that. But yeah, you do have a point. It was sad to read the line: Tennis was just an extracurricular activity for them, it wasn’t their life, their soul, their passion." Coz I've just always believed that tennis was like, everything to them.

Angsty but lovely. X) And the little AtoJi and Silver Pair hint were nice.
LiQuYu chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
It's kind of sad in a sense that such talent will go else where. But I guess that's life eh? Interesting take on what the future of the Hyotei boys are. Good fic*
merissala chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
I have it, you want everyones?

this was interesting, really. How can oshitari NOT be rich? That's an absurd idea. If Oshitari isn't rich then Atobe's ego isn't bigger than his head.
little miss demosthenes chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
heh, just *had* to review this fic; the idea behind it was so interesting. i must admit, i'm not sure if hyoutei really is like this or not (they were portrayed as extremely passionate in the original series), but your introspection really made whatever OOCness present irrelevant. nicely done, Hopeless92. some of your sentences get repetitive and / or run-onish, so you might want to be aware of that as you write.

anyways... you actually do research before writing your fics! n_n big brownie points!

ja